• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
82 replies to this topic | 446 praises

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:20 PM

Doppel
  • Premium member
    Doppel
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dear all,

Esso is running a promotion to give out golf umbrellas:
https://www.essosmil...archest-promo-2

Redeem a golf umbrella with $50 gross spending on fuels AND 200 Smiles points for 5000 & 2000, OR 150 Smiles points for 8000.
Vid, Baal, Sunny, Angcheek, Ktglfc, Arwen, Byteslurve and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:32 PM

Maz0608
  • Premium member
    Maz0608
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Wah lau eh! My petrol tank still very full leh!
Hope the umbrella still available during my next top up!
Baal praised this

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:35 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I prefer cheap pump price! [laugh]

Baal, Sunny, Mustank, Bioinformatics, 2BDriver, StefanK, lausai88 and 2 other members praised this

Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:28 PM

evo171
  • Premium member
    evo171
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

hUH? i just pump 15 mins ago cashier never say. Aiya...

Baal and Doppel praised this

Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:40 PM

Mintt
  • Premium member
    Mintt
    1st Gear
    Author Image

the golf umbrella is worth it? needs 200 points. i would rather keep my points to redeem for fuel.

Baal, Doppel, Shoelevy, dcb and Janling3 praised this

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:33 AM

Doppel
  • Premium member
    Doppel
    Supercharged
    Author Image

the golf umbrella is worth it? needs 200 points. i would rather keep my points to redeem for fuel.

750 Smiles points can redeem $30 worth of fuel, so the umbrella costs 150 or 200 points, or $6.00 or $8.00.

Depends if you need an umbrella. To me, it's neither here nor here.

Would have made it easier for me if they make it like 500 points ($20) to redeem: then I would forget it.
RH1667 praised this

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:58 AM

Carnoob
  • Premium member
    Carnoob
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I remember when they used to give the golf umbrella for FREE after $50 spending on fuel...  [thumbsdown] I had one but lost it somewhere out there...  :TT_TT:

Doppel praised this

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:14 AM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

get golf umbrella still need smile points ar? wonder who is having the last smile [thumbsdown]

Spring, Doppel, Byteslurve, Pinobii, Angcheek, Staff69, 2BDriver and 5 other members praised this

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:48 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

like this? [grin]

philippines-umbrel_1743365i.jpg

Furrynadz, Thaiyotakamli, Sunny, 2BDriver, FourZero, Ktglfc, Darthrevan and 2 other members praised this

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:54 AM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

a cockroach band taking shelter in the rain [:/]

Mustank praised this

Posted 20 December 2015 - 05:46 PM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

like this? [grin]

philippines-umbrel_1743365i.jpg

Like that too big leh, cannot put inside car :D
Actually have a small umbrella better, can hug tightly the someone besides you :))
Doppel, Mustank, Toothiewabbit and Sunny praised this
Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Posted 21 December 2015 - 12:16 AM

SGCMmadman
  • Premium member
    SGCMmadman
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Tis month is grey color. Esso staff said from january will be red color umbrella

Posted 21 December 2015 - 12:49 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i got one ald. only need 150 points if u pump supreme

its a very big umbrella, can fit 3-4 person

Toothiewabbit, lausai88 and RH1667 praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 21 December 2015 - 01:30 AM

Darthrevan
  • Premium member
    Darthrevan
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Tis month is grey color. Esso staff said from january will be red color umbrella

I was offered both colors 2 days ago..I chose red

Posted 21 December 2015 - 01:53 AM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

anyone got pics of the open umbrella to show how size

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 21 December 2015 - 07:27 AM

SGCMmadman
  • Premium member
    SGCMmadman
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I was offered both colors 2 days ago..I chose red

Esso yishun onli had grey. Told to wait next month for red. The red looks better?

Posted 21 December 2015 - 07:35 AM

Mcscot
  • Premium member
    Mcscot
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Bros ... it is just an umbrella! Red or Grey ... who cares when the heavens open and starts pissing on us!

Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:20 AM

Alg
  • Premium member
    Alg
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I already got 3 since the redemption started. Good for sending kid to school when raining.

Doppel praised this

Posted 21 December 2015 - 11:01 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Esso yishun onli had grey. Told to wait next month for red. The red looks better?

because this month all ESSO only got grey

Doppel praised this

Posted 21 December 2015 - 11:10 AM

Kevin613
  • Premium member
    Kevin613
    1st Gear
    Author Image

1. There will be two Synergy umbrella colours available for redemption: the Synergy umbrella in titanium colour is available from 14 December 2015 to 3 January 2016, and the Synergy umbrella in red colour is available from 4 January to 24 January 2016. Redemption is available only on a “while stocks last” basis. No redemption forms are required.

Doppel praised this

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: esso, promotion umbrella, esso39s and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users