Esso's promotion: golf umbrellas

Doppel

The foam grip on the handle feels rough. Not as comfortable to hold as the Shell golf umbrella.

I ve got 3 grey n 3 red so far.....

are they coming out with a blue one?

Don't keep in storage over an extended period. The spongy feel of the foam handle will be gone, and the foam will depress when you hold the handle, and will not spring back to shape.

Turbocharged

Sponge? I feel mine is all hard plastic leh.

The foam grip on the handle feels rough. Not as comfortable to hold as the Shell golf umbrella.

Don't keep in storage over an extended period. The spongy feel of the foam handle will be gone, and the foam will depress when you hold the handle, and will not spring back to shape.

Turbocharged

Dear all,

Esso is running another promotion from 23 April to 17 June:

Pump $30 gross of Synergy fuel, get a game card; match two sides to win either $2,000 Robinsons' voucher or $5 discount voucher; pump Synergy Supreme to get two vouchers per $30 gross.

Details can be found here:

https://www.essosmiles.com.sg/promotions/game-cards-promotion?utm_source=smilessite&utm_medium=banner&utm_content=rotating&utm_campaign=fuels_promo_1

post-29546-0-34736500-1461479456_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 3

Thanks for the headsup.

Did not know about it till I had to top up my CO's ride yesterday at Esso.

Got 6 cards, all did not win anything... alot of repeats.

Good to entertain young kids with though...let them play like tikam tikam to distract them during the car trip. [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Thanks for the headsup.

Did not know about it till I had to top up my CO's ride yesterday at Esso.

Got 6 cards, all did not win anything... alot of repeats.

Good to entertain young kids with though...let them play like tikam tikam to distract them during the car trip. [laugh]

They probably limit one side (left or right) to control the number of winning prizes.

I prefer the previous "Scratch and Win", unlike the current one which you have to keep the cards and match them.

Anyway, free one and have a chance at saving some money, so cannot complain.

I don't think I have the luck to win $2,000 Robinsons' voucher...if I win, will post photo.

• Praise 2

They probably limit one side (left or right) to control the number of winning prizes.

I prefer the previous "Scratch and Win", unlike the current one which you have to keep the cards and match them.

Anyway, free one and have a chance at saving some money, so cannot complain.

I don't think I have the luck to win $2,000 Robinsons' voucher...if I win, will post photo.

• Praise 1

Just received sms that nsmen can get 20% off if pump fuel at esso on 1-2 July. Anyone knows t n c?

me too but damn :veryangry: ,........just pumped $125.00 last night on my way home

Turbocharged

Just received sms that nsmen can get 20% off if pump fuel at esso on 1-2 July. Anyone knows t n c?

I saw also, it say celebrating NSMen, but the language don't seem to explicitly say only active NSMen can enjoy promo... means its for everyone ah?