Selling one year old Piano

lakopi

I think Yamaha has a buy back scheme 

The Christifori shop in Parkway Parade has used pianos for sale - perhaps they would be willing to buy from you? 

Otherwise ebay? 

Won't be easy to sell, and likely won't get back anything close to what you paid for it

Very good condition Yamaha U1 PE one year plus only ... regularly tuned in fact just tuned yesterday.. we are migrating

please quote your offer price

Edited by lakopi

Very good condition Yamaha U1 PE one year plus only ... regularly tuned in fact just tuned yesterday.. we are migrating

please quote your offer price

You can try calling Yamaha for buy back? 

Oh, maybe you had, and their price is  [thumbsdown]

• Praise 1

Trade in & Buy Used Pianos, Sell Old Pianos to us, Piano Dealer in Singapore http://www.pianoshop.ol.sg/en/TradeInPianos.html

Please call +65-9871 5256 to enquire about selling old pianos. We can trade in & buy used pianos, and can also help to remove & throw away old pianos.

If you have a old piano but still in working condition and seldom used, you may consider to sell the piano to someone who need it. Because if the piano was not used for a long time, there will be many problems with the piano, especially in Singapore and other tropical areas, such as rust or broken string, sticky keys etc. The piano will be damaged and wasted at last.

Selling the secondhand piano earlier can make the piano value more. And Ace Piano Shop http://www.pianoshop.ol.sg can help you to evaluate, trade in your used pianos. We can buy your used pianos at a very good price. To sell the piano to us, you only need to give us a call in advance, and we will help you to evaluate the piano as soon as possible, move the piano and pay you the cash. After that, we will service the piano and then sell the piano to some who need it.   Singapore Piano Shop * Tel: +65-9871 5256 * Email: [email protected]

Address: No.47 Jalan Pemimpin #04-06, S'577200 (Near Marymount MRT Station, Bishan Area)

found this on google... not related to them.... 

also i think you should place ad in marketplace and not here

Is it a necessity to change pianos after a few years, considering their condition will deteriorate and affect resale value?

Or just use till cui then buy a new one instead?

Is it a necessity to change pianos after a few years, considering their condition will deteriorate and affect resale value?

Or just use till cui then buy a new one instead?

good piano can last a generation, if you visit the used piano shop, many Yamaha (made in Japan) are almost 10 years and still look and sound like new.

• Praise 1

good piano can last a generation, if you visit the used piano shop, many Yamaha (made in Japan) are almost 10 years and still look and sound like new.

Thanks for the advice bro... Guess I should tell my regular tuner dun need to come already.

Those were his advice.

Noob on pianos.. I bought this jap piano second hand some 5 years ago. Kawai brand.

Yamaha baby is only 13k during sale...how come an upright so exp?

I bought my used bohemian at gramcery or something many moons ago when they were at katong area n there was a wide range of used pianos.

Didn't see any used ones when I went to their new outlet at ubi recently tho.

Unless one is of performance grade, can use until cui then get town council to dispose...

Just need to regularly tune n ensure the heater core is working.

Thanks for the advice bro... Guess I should tell my regular tuner dun need to come already.

Those were his advice.

Noob on pianos.. I bought this jap piano second hand some 5 years ago. Kawai brand.

you still need to tune it regularly unless you mean change the tuner, then maybe you need to change one   [laugh]

i bought a used made in china piano (more than 5 yrs old before we bought it) and my girl has been playing it for 14 years, after she done her grade 8 and we need more space in the room, decided to change to an electric piano and gave the old one away last year to a needy home whose little girl wish to have a piano.

• Praise 2

Those were his advice.

Branded or no brand, pianos should be tuned every 6 months.

• Praise 1

Branded or no brand, pianos should be tuned every 6 months.

ya.. what i meant was to fire that guy and engage another instead.. he's not that cheap anyway  [smash]

you still need to tune it regularly unless you mean change the tuner, then maybe you need to change one   [laugh]

i bought a used made in china piano (more than 5 yrs old before we bought it) and my girl has been playing it for 14 years, after she done her grade 8 and we need more space in the room, decided to change to an electric piano and gave the old one away last year to a needy home whose little girl wish to have a piano.

Thanks.. cos of this, i did a quick google and found others tune $70 while my regular guy charges me $80.

He also told me better change another piano cos my current one may not fetch good resale if it gets too old. 

My guess he wanted to make a second round from me from the sales/trade-in.

And yes, he has installed a second heater cos he claimed my place a little too moist and the first one isn't able to function effectively.

↡ Advertisement