ICE FB Group

Yeobt

Hi guys,

Any nice and active FB group to join to expand my ICE exposure here?

The heat here is like a bit low.

TIA

↡ Advertisement

Hi guys,

Any nice and active FB group to join to expand my ICE exposure here?

The heat here is like a bit low.

TIA

People are in the way they spend money nowadays.what is the point of installing an expensive sound system when that money can be used to buy a good sound system for the house?

Moreover an accident can easily damage your ice equipment that cost thousands. Mechs may also fiddle with the sound system when you leave the car for servicing

• Praise 1

You wanna say something only, or have something to say?

Anyway, the ICE scene is kinda dead now. Many ICE shops, not many active groups that I know of though.

Perhaps you can fair better in your googling for  a group, or start one up again.

totally agree. the ICE scene today is so much slower comparing to the 90s.

then, i was driving an old starlet and my ICE setup costs more than the value of my lau pok car.

maybe people stop playing ICE becos new car these days come equipped with standard HU.  [crazy]

You wanna say something only, or have something to say?

Anyway, the ICE scene is kinda dead now. Many ICE shops, not many active groups that I know of though.

Perhaps you can fair better in your googling for  a group, or start one up again.

like to see people's ICE setup. 

Its really for those with lots of cash lying around, but don't know what to do with it.

totally agree. the ICE scene today is so much slower comparing to the 90s.

then, i was driving an old starlet and my ICE setup costs more than the value of my lau pok car.

maybe people stop playing ICE becos new car these days come equipped with standard HU.  [crazy]

like to see people's ICE setup. 

guys, i just bought this HU. i DL some mtv in MP4 format but was unable to view the video.

i read the user manual, it says it supports MP3/WMA/AAC,

my question is which of this format above can view MTV i DL and converted from youtube?

what is the other possibility i could view MTV thru this HU?

20151216_173426a_zpswnmukcos.jpg

TIA  [wave]

guys, i just bought this HU. i DL some mtv in MP4 format but was unable to view the video.

i read the user manual, it says it supports MP3/WMA/AAC,

my question is which of this format above can view MTV i DL and converted from youtube?

what is the other possibility i could view MTV thru this HU?

20151216_173426a_zpswnmukcos.jpg

TIA  [wave]

MP3/WMA/AAC are audio file formats, not video formats. I don't think this HU supports MP4 video files though. You may have to convert it into MPEG2 or even 1... :mellow:

Or if you want, any links of the mtv so I can convert it into those formats, then upload for you to test with your HU?

• Praise 1

MP3/WMA/AAC are audio file formats, not video formats. I don't think this HU supports MP4 video files though. You may have to convert it into MPEG2 or even 1... :mellow:

Or if you want, any links of the mtv so I can convert it into those formats, then upload for you to test with your HU?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puHoadtIivc

thanks bro!  :a-good:

page 50.

http://www.alpine.com.au/files/OwnersManuals/iva_w520e_ap_vers.pdf

just changed a pair of better quality mid/high front speakers to power up the bass of my techno music.

now, looking for a good shop that can install EQL with equipment to fine tune the sounds. any recommendation?   

TIA

hv u installed subwoofer? (for more boom)

just changed a pair of better quality mid/high front speakers to power up the bass of my techno music.

now, looking for a good shop that can install EQL with equipment to fine tune the sounds. any recommendation?   

TIA

Supercharged

hv u installed subwoofer? (for more boom)

ya, bass tube

you can consider this 

audiocontrol epicenter if you also like to listen techno music like me.  [:p] 

I like techno too, currently have an underseat sub. Though, can't do mods now, deciding whether to change ride or not  [:/]

ya, bass tube

you can consider this 

audiocontrol epicenter if you also like to listen techno music like me.  [:p] 

I only spend at most 2 hours in my car everyday, so no point for me.. During weekends, got free radio from in laws, entertaining enough

I have a pretty decent system at home but I don't have time to listen to it. The 1.5 hours spent on the road Mon-Fri is "compulsory" and it is also good opportunity to enjoy / catch up on some music.

If driving a passenger car with no mods (on intake and exhaust), it is a good platform for a basic ICE system. One can get a decent passive system for <$1K and that $1K is stretch further if you get pre-loved parts (HU with USB, multi-channel amp, component speakers, sub and perhaps sound damping on the front doors).

Now most high end cars come with very good quality sound system to let you enjoy for the 1 hour + ride in your car..... most owners don't spend such money on ICE anymore.