Lost and hope found-sentimental item IMM carpark 19/12 4-7pm

Isc10096

Hi all,

Will like to ask if any of you saw the tortoise soft toy in the attached pic. I bought a pair of them (total 4 tortoises) with one pair smaller than the other. It has been with us since I proposed to my current wife 10 years ago. Today during the struggle of getting my daughter out of her baby seat, my girl dropped the tortoise and my wife did not notice.

Will appreciate if whoever picks it up is willing to return it to us. I know there are probably other toy tortoises out there but this one has sentimental value.

Many thanks in advance.post-28890-0-31468200-1450525223_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

my son lost his hp in Ikea. tried search for it and I gave up..

but after 2 days, CO went back to search

Cleaner picked the hp and handed to the security) managed to get it back.

gd luck..hope you can find it or someone return to u soon.

• Praise 10

Hi all,

Will like to ask if any of you saw the tortoise soft toy in the attached pic. I bought a pair of them (total 4 tortoises) with one pair smaller than the other. It has been with us since I proposed to my current wife 10 years ago. Today during the struggle of getting my daughter out of her baby seat, my girl dropped the tortoise and my wife did not notice.

Will appreciate if whoever picks it up is willing to return it to us. I know there are probably other toy tortoises out there but this one has sentimental value.

Many thanks in advance.[attachment=135197:image.jpeg

Hope you are able to get them back. I have a pair of these too! We named them Squirtle and Baby. Have been with us for more than 15 years , . .

• Praise 5

Hi all,

Thank you for the suggestions and encouragement! Will go back today and check in with the information counter, security and cleaners.

• Praise 1

Hope you are able to get them back. I have a pair of these too! We named them Squirtle and Baby. Have been with us for more than 15 years , . .

These are really cute!

• Praise 3

hi all,

Just an update. went back to imm, checked with the trolley guys, security counter, giant customer svc (trolley collection at carpArk) and also IMM customer service. Left my number at these places. prospects don't look too bright.

hi all,

Just an update. went back to imm, checked with the trolley guys, security counter, giant customer svc (trolley collection at carpArk) and also IMM customer service. Left my number at these places. prospects don't look too bright.

I am sorry to hear that you lost your pet turtle. If you don't mind, I have one at home which I found in the void deck a few years back. I can let you have it.

post-18199-0-35863100-1450613921_thumb.png

His name is Ah Keong.

• Praise 5

I am sorry to hear that you lost your pet turtle. If you don't mind, I have one at home which I found in the void deck a few years back. I can let you have it.

attachicon.gifimage.png

His name is Ah Keong.

Bear bear ur turtle looks different le, dun haf baby turtle on top [:p]

• Praise 1

attachicon.gifimage.png

His name is Ah Keong.

I also have leh. LOL.

• Praise 1

hahaha thanks people for the offers of turtles. We have a few of them little ones too. Just want the "mother and daughter" back. Now left with the "husband and son" - the bigger pair

↡ Advertisement