• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
139 replies to this topic | 1,059 praises

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:46 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Yesterday was in a bad mood due to CO being *ahem* un-cooperative in the morning as we need to rush down to Changi by 9am. Later, I was at Tampines Mall with CO and after shopping there, she wanted to go Ikea Tampines. Being new to that area in Eastern part of Singapore, I look up Google map and memorized the direction given.

Drove out Tampines Mall and supposed to drive along to avenue 9 then 12 before heading to TPE but ended up turning left somewhere and drove straight into Tampines Bus Interchange.

Was finding it strange at first when I noticed people queuing up orderly and buses everywhere. Then it struck me! "Shiiit! I'm in the bus interchange! HOLY MOLY!" I yelled.

Soon a couple of buses started to turn in and the first driver wad stunned like vegetable. We started looking at each other...loss for words. I waved an apologetic gesture and he waved back, pointing ahead and waved right.

Took off and managed to drive out.

Ehhhh . . . the question is, any bro out there did this stunt before and will I get a warning letter or what?

Should have taken public transport yesterday, damn moody and not being my usual self.

HAIZ! . . . . noob.
Angcheek, F355, lausai88, Bacteria83, Ender, Blueray, Holdenutessv and 11 other members praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:51 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Its an honest mistake. Lets move on haha
Count-Bracula, Angcheek, F355, Yewheng, lausai88, Bacteria83, Blueray and 6 other members praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:51 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I wish I could pull off the same stunt as you did!

My hero!!! :o

Edited by Toothiewabbit, 20 December 2015 - 08:57 PM.

Count-Bracula, Angcheek, lausai88, Vid, Holdenutessv, nazerath, Mercs and 4 other members praised this

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:52 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I mistook a turn and sneaked into a bus interchange near NUS few years ago. There are cameras around and signs stating for busts only. Till today, I haven't receive any letter asking me to drink kopi or pay at AXS machines. 

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:01 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I mistook a turn and sneaked into a bus interchange near NUS few years ago. There are cameras around and signs stating for busts only. Till today, I haven't receive any letter asking me to drink kopi or pay at AXS machines.

For busts only? WOW!

I wish I could pull off the same stunt as you did!

My hero!!! :o

Aiyoh! You want I can teach you. Haha!

Its an honest mistake. Lets move on haha

Scarly get booked for tresspassing.

Good thing never bang bus.
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:06 PM

Nlatio
  • Premium member
    Nlatio
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Many years back turn into Woodlands Bus interchange....Ann lar, boh da chi one... think u not the first and won't be the last.., [laugh][:p]
Tianmo, flashbang and Baal praised this
________________________________________________________________________________
________
PSN ID: Nlatio

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:09 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What about turning into pulau brani in west coast highway?
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:16 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Many years back turn into Woodlands Bus interchange....Ann lar, boh da chi one... think u not the first and won't be the last.., [laugh][:p]

Huh? Really ahh? I thot I first in S'pore. Chay!! Hehe . .
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:19 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

At least we are not those obedient Japanese tourists in Ozzie who followed the GPS religiously and drove themselves into the sea. [grin]

Huh? Really ahh? I thot I first in S'pore. Chay!! Hehe . .

Edited by Kangadrool, 20 December 2015 - 09:20 PM.

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:20 PM

Yewheng
  • Premium member
    Yewheng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Yesterday was in a bad mood due to CO being *ahem* un-cooperative in the morning as we need to rush down to Changi by 9am. Later, I was at Tampines Mall with CO and after shopping there, she wanted to go Ikea Tampines. Being new to that area in Eastern part of Singapore, I look up Google map and memorized the direction given.

Drove out Tampines Mall and supposed to drive along to avenue 9 then 12 before heading to TPE but ended up turning left somewhere and drove straight into Tampines Bus Interchange.

Was finding it strange at first when I noticed people queuing up orderly and buses everywhere. Then it struck me! "Shiiit! I'm in the bus interchange! HOLY MOLY!" I yelled.

Soon a couple of buses started to turn in and the first driver wad stunned like vegetable. We started looking at each other...loss for words. I waved an apologetic gesture and he waved back, pointing ahead and waved right.

Ehhhh . . . the question is, any bro out there did this stunt before and will I get a warning letter or what?

Should have taken public transport yesterday, damn moody and not being my usual self.

HAIZ! . . . . noob.

You are not alone, my friend did drove into loading and unloading Bay at shopping mall thinking it is a carpark. Sometimes not familiar with the place and route will end up turn in wrongly.
lausai88, Count-Bracula, Tianmo and Baal praised this

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:22 PM

Pinobii
  • Pinobii
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hehe...think okie la, pple would understand its an honest mistake [:p]

Just abit dangerous for car to be moving amongst the big buses
Toothiewabbit, lausai88, Count-Bracula, Yewheng, Mercs, Tianmo, flashbang and 2 other members praised this

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:25 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It's normal. Many people drive into bus interchange unknowingly, then realize their mistake.

Count-Bracula and Baal praised this

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:27 PM

Yewheng
  • Premium member
    Yewheng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

It's normal. Many people drive into bus interchange unknowingly, then realize their mistake.

Ya just don't repeat the same mistake. If repeat the same mistake and drove in too many times wait kanna capture number plate and tio summon. Haha

Edited by Yewheng, 20 December 2015 - 09:27 PM.

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:34 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

bus interchange terminal is common, wait till you drive into a restricted zone (shoot to kill) [laugh]
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:36 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Use WAZE.

Count-Bracula, Blackyv and Baal praised this

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:38 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

HAIZ! . . . . noob.

No worries lah. You are not the first to drive into interchange and won't be the last.

I drove into bukit merah interchange before [:p]

Toothiewabbit, flashbang and Baal praised this

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:40 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No worries lah. You are not the first to drive into interchange and won't be the last.

I drove into bukit merah interchange before [:p]

Was it because nobody peeled your banana that morning? 😂
flashbang and Baal praised this

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:40 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You the Uber bus driver? :D

Picnic06-Biante15 and Tianmo praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:46 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Was it because nobody peeled your banana that morning? 😂

Because I didn't know you then to help with the peeling :XD:

Anyway, it was an afternoon. Can't remember what I was doing there. The moment I drove in, there were lots of people who were queuing staring at me :wacko: Suddenly didn't know what to do too. I just drove out the other side [laugh] [laugh]

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:52 PM

Ahseng
  • Premium member
    Ahseng
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Quarrel with wife really can lead to men doing abnormally stupid stuff. This i agree. 

The last time i quarreled i went to kiddy palace bought around $100+ of toys just for my daughter.(thinking that spend some money can let off some steam) ...After paying my girl dam happy...hahahaha...

[nod]

Yewheng and flashbang praised this

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: interchange, wrong turn, bus and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users