Took a wrong turn and drove into bus interchange!

Count-Bracula

Yesterday was in a bad mood due to CO being *ahem* un-cooperative in the morning as we need to rush down to Changi by 9am. Later, I was at Tampines Mall with CO and after shopping there, she wanted to go Ikea Tampines. Being new to that area in Eastern part of Singapore, I look up Google map and memorized the direction given.

Drove out Tampines Mall and supposed to drive along to avenue 9 then 12 before heading to TPE but ended up turning left somewhere and drove straight into Tampines Bus Interchange.

Was finding it strange at first when I noticed people queuing up orderly and buses everywhere. Then it struck me! "Shiiit! I'm in the bus interchange! HOLY MOLY!" I yelled.

Soon a couple of buses started to turn in and the first driver wad stunned like vegetable. We started looking at each other...loss for words. I waved an apologetic gesture and he waved back, pointing ahead and waved right.

Took off and managed to drive out.

Ehhhh . . . the question is, any bro out there did this stunt before and will I get a warning letter or what?

Should have taken public transport yesterday, damn moody and not being my usual self.

HAIZ! . . . . noob.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 18

I mistook a turn and sneaked into a bus interchange near NUS few years ago. There are cameras around and signs stating for busts only. Till today, I haven't receive any letter asking me to drink kopi or pay at AXS machines. 

• Praise 6

I mistook a turn and sneaked into a bus interchange near NUS few years ago. There are cameras around and signs stating for busts only. Till today, I haven't receive any letter asking me to drink kopi or pay at AXS machines.

For busts only? WOW!

I wish I could pull off the same stunt as you did!

My hero!!! :o

Aiyoh! You want I can teach you. Haha!

Its an honest mistake. Lets move on haha

Scarly get booked for tresspassing.

Good thing never bang bus.

• Praise 3

Many years back turn into Woodlands Bus interchange....Ann lar, boh da chi one... think u not the first and won't be the last.., [laugh][:p]

Huh? Really ahh? I thot I first in S'pore. Chay!! Hehe . .

At least we are not those obedient Japanese tourists in Ozzie who followed the GPS religiously and drove themselves into the sea. [grin]

Huh? Really ahh? I thot I first in S'pore. Chay!! Hehe . .

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 4

Yesterday was in a bad mood due to CO being *ahem* un-cooperative in the morning as we need to rush down to Changi by 9am. Later, I was at Tampines Mall with CO and after shopping there, she wanted to go Ikea Tampines. Being new to that area in Eastern part of Singapore, I look up Google map and memorized the direction given.

Drove out Tampines Mall and supposed to drive along to avenue 9 then 12 before heading to TPE but ended up turning left somewhere and drove straight into Tampines Bus Interchange.

Was finding it strange at first when I noticed people queuing up orderly and buses everywhere. Then it struck me! "Shiiit! I'm in the bus interchange! HOLY MOLY!" I yelled.

Soon a couple of buses started to turn in and the first driver wad stunned like vegetable. We started looking at each other...loss for words. I waved an apologetic gesture and he waved back, pointing ahead and waved right.

Ehhhh . . . the question is, any bro out there did this stunt before and will I get a warning letter or what?

Should have taken public transport yesterday, damn moody and not being my usual self.

HAIZ! . . . . noob.

You are not alone, my friend did drove into loading and unloading Bay at shopping mall thinking it is a carpark. Sometimes not familiar with the place and route will end up turn in wrongly.

• Praise 4

It's normal. Many people drive into bus interchange unknowingly, then realize their mistake.

Ya just don't repeat the same mistake. If repeat the same mistake and drove in too many times wait kanna capture number plate and tio summon. Haha

Edited by Yewheng

HAIZ! . . . . noob.

No worries lah. You are not the first to drive into interchange and won't be the last.

I drove into bukit merah interchange before [:p]

• Praise 3

No worries lah. You are not the first to drive into interchange and won't be the last.

I drove into bukit merah interchange before [:p]

Was it because nobody peeled your banana that morning?

• Praise 2