Took a wrong turn and drove into bus interchange!

Count-Bracula

Quarrel with wife really can lead to men doing abnormally stupid stuff. This i agree. 

The last time i quarreled i went to kiddy palace bought around $100+ of toys just for my daughter.(thinking that spend some money can let off some steam) ...After paying my girl dam happy...hahahaha...

[nod]

• Praise 2

Because I didn't know you then to help with the peeling :XD:

Anyway, it was an afternoon. Can't remember what I was doing there. The moment I drove in, there were lots of people who were queuing staring at me :wacko: Suddenly didn't know what to do too. I just drove out the other side [laugh] [laugh]

Yah man, my CO said people in the queues were all staring.

Scarly tio Stomped.

Can get a car hp holder if u dont have one, can keep ur google map on for directions, no need to memorize

Yeah, did thot of that but cannot see screen clearly lah.

TS rest assured your incident not as power as mine...many many many years back I drove back from JB was drizzling a bit and around weekend 5-6pm like  that, as usual there was a bit  jam at the causeway trying to filter in but that day some a**hole driver refuse to give way and lighting condition also all not good, so didn't want to die die squeeze in kena accident worse off, before I know it  my car was stuck in a up going lane going away from the main jam...in my mind I know  sh*t die leow dunno what restricted lane is that but cannot stop so must die die drive up. so drive up all the way till can see a locked  gate, beside was a policeman, he was stunned also...haha. so just wind down the window and say filter wrong lane sorry. I guess that time not terrorist era, so  he say never mind a lot of driver also like that, he was nice enough to open the gate and tell me drive straight and it will bring me back to the main queue.

• Praise 7

Scarly tio Stomped.

Can use waze, it's a very good app, it will tell u the direction as u approaches, say a turn in advance

No need to see, just listen to instruction can liao :)

• Praise 3

Can use waze, it's a very good app, it will tell u the direction as u approaches, say a turn in advance

No need to see, just listen to instruction can liao :)

Oh I see. Tech savvy I am not.

Thanks!

If you were in BMW, sure someone would have stomped already!

Scarly tio Stomped.

i ever entered the female toilet.

after peeing came out of cubicle saw a lady.

she said that was female toilet.

i said sorry enter wrong one.

till today never tio summon.

so you very safe.

• Praise 5

so you very safe.

She never scream you are considered lucky lao, if not security guard sure come and then you will have hard time to answer.

so you very safe.

Ehhhh. . . I ever walked into one before, I was in a hurry and I rushed out when I could not find any urinals. Lucky no one inside.

She never scream you are considered lucky lao, if not security guard sure come and then you will have hard time to answer.

Pretend to be blind if that happens. LOL.

• Praise 1

Ehhhh. . . I ever walked into one before, I was in a hurry and I rushed out when I could not find any urinals. Lucky no one inside.

Nowadays shopping malls and hotel all got fanciful design to differenciate between male and female toilet. Many times, I have to double look, triple look just to confirm I am going to the right gender toilet.

• Praise 3

she scream never mind.

skali she bend over. [blush]

• Praise 1

Nowadays shopping malls and hotel all got fanciful design to differenciate between male and female toilet. Many times, I have to double look, triple look just to confirm I am going to the right gender toilet.

ya, especially those with illustrations....sometimes draw until so abstract also have a hard time deciding especially during "high tide"...so really have to stop and really see which way to turn, this type of mistake very difficult to use the sorry card.

Edited by Hotamp
  • Praise 2