Took a wrong turn and drove into bus interchange!

Count-Bracula

Twincharged

Not too uncommon to see cars in the bus interchange. Sometimes I see that at Bishan interchange.

Those belong to the bus captains if I am not wrong. Have seen one of the bus captains driving off in one of the cars before. Hyundai getz if I am not wrong. But recently changed car.

↡ Advertisement

i ever entered the female toilet.

after peeing came out of cubicle saw a lady.

she said that was female toilet.

i said sorry enter wrong one.

till today never tio summon.

so you very safe.

you did not notice the blue box in the cubicle ?  [:p]

• Praise 1

Were you driving a Nissan Latio hatchback?

This fellow dunno blur or satki..........saw him exit the interchange using the bus interchange entrance!

Were you driving a Nissan Latio hatchback?

This fellow dunno blur or satki..........saw him exit the interchange using the bus interchange entrance!

Ehh ehh ehhh .... no!

how did you know inside got blue box? [:p]

Hahaha! Got flip open and see? Hehe heh heh . . .

I ever kena once, I was alone in lift going down then a office toilet cleaner with a trolley full of blue bins came in.

She could sense I felt uncomfortable and was a bit shocked when my face turned red from me holding my breath from 9th to ground floor.

[sly][sly][sly]

tiagong tiagong one lah ... [:p]

Ti gong ti gong si boh?

Edited by Count-Bracula

i ever entered the female toilet.

after peeing came out of cubicle saw a lady.

she said that was female toilet.

i said sorry enter wrong one.

till today never tio summon.

so you very safe.

Same lor

In cove waterpark. I go in. See mirror then beside me got one lady gave me a look.

I didnt even notice that i was in the wrong room. Unfortunately i didnt get to see anything special inside. Haha

Ehhhh. . . I ever walked into one before, I was in a hurry and I rushed out when I could not find any urinals. Lucky no one inside.

Pretend to be blind if that happens. LOL.

That time i went inside, the toilet also changing room has a lot women inside. Heng no one scream or turn me in police haha

Hahaha! Got flip open and see? Hehe heh heh . . .

I ever kena once, I was alone in lift going down then a office toilet cleaner with a trolley full of blue bins came in.

She could sense I felt uncomfortable and was a bit shocked when my face turned red from me holding my breath from 9th to ground floor.

Ti gong ti gong si boh?

[lipsrsealed]  [lipsrsealed]  [lipsrsealed]

how did you know inside got blue box? [:p]

He's not call blueray for nothing one hor. Everything blue he knows [sly]

[laugh] [laugh]

Yesterday was in a bad mood due to CO being *ahem* un-cooperative in the morning as we need to rush down to Changi by 9am. Later, I was at Tampines Mall with CO and after shopping there, she wanted to go Ikea Tampines. Being new to that area in Eastern part of Singapore, I look up Google map and memorized the direction given.

Drove out Tampines Mall and supposed to drive along to avenue 9 then 12 before heading to TPE but ended up turning left somewhere and drove straight into Tampines Bus Interchange.

Was finding it strange at first when I noticed people queuing up orderly and buses everywhere. Then it struck me! "Shiiit! I'm in the bus interchange! HOLY MOLY!" I yelled.

Soon a couple of buses started to turn in and the first driver wad stunned like vegetable. We started looking at each other...loss for words. I waved an apologetic gesture and he waved back, pointing ahead and waved right.

Took off and managed to drive out.

Ehhhh . . . the question is, any bro out there did this stunt before and will I get a warning letter or what?

Should have taken public transport yesterday, damn moody and not being my usual self.

HAIZ! . . . . noob.

Nothing wrong lah. Just drive out lor.

I've seen people drive into Woodlands Bus Interchange also (if you've seen the design of the entry/exit you would know why).

• Praise 4

I think some bus drivers who have their own private transport to work, ride bike or drive car, will drive into the interchange to park, no?

Don't say bus driver can't afford, as i know one who bought a small car during the low COE era. Drove to work and back.

Drive into bus interchange quite common lah. Just embarrassing & bewildered only. No danger if keep to low speed & signal appropriately. Not as scary shit as the time me & car nearly went midnight swimming with fishes in Pasir Ris Fishing pond.

• Praise 2

Ehhhh . . . the question is, any bro out there did this stunt before and will I get a warning letter or what?

I did it before..IIRC its about 7 years ago(before I bought my GPS)..no warning letter received

• Praise 1

Since you're already using Google maps, why not use it for navigation as well?

Cannot see clearly lah, the other day went to Hays Dairies Farm my son sat beside me and used it as a navi. He gave direction.

Drive into bus interchange quite common lah. Just embarrassing & bewildered only. No danger if keep to low speed & signal appropriately. Not as scary shit as the time me & car nearly went midnight swimming with fishes in Pasir Ris Fishing pond.

↡ Advertisement