DINERS Vicom Card

BanCoe

Twincharged

i remember it used to be just only one off set for the Viacom fees......not road tax (ah gong fees can discount meh??) ....... maybe they have changed their game play and you must incur like $1200 per year if not kenna pay back again the discount and pay some annual fees.. no  body want to accept diners card .... some hospitals can though.    

upon signing the form, the diners girl printed a receipt for me which I presented to the road tax counter staff and the staff gave me $8 cash after I paid the road tax. (6 months installment via shengsiong diners card)

maybe not so much as discount on the road tax but rather Diners absorb the $8.

anyway, if you look at it not really a lot if you do not make use of their other services ... coz most credit card out there give you about $50 credit to deduct from you first spending. others give you suitcases which cost more than $34 if you have to buy it yourself (eg the American tourister spinner I got last year)

↡ Advertisement

upon signing the form, the diners girl printed a receipt for me which I presented to the road tax counter staff and the staff gave me $8 cash after I paid the road tax. (6 months installment via shengsiong diners card)

maybe not so much as discount on the road tax but rather Diners absorb the $8.

anyway, if you look at it not really a lot if you do not make use of their other services ... coz most credit card out there give you about $50 credit to deduct from you first spending. others give you suitcases which cost more than $34 if you have to buy it yourself (eg the American tourister spinner I got last year)

.... i'm confused you used the Diners Viacom card or  Diners Sheng Shiong one?? finally???

I remember when I first signed up for the Diners Viacom Card I got some cash rebate too..... forgot how much .... will only take out and use the card end of the  year when I send my vehicle or Van for inspection;  Otherwise its a dead card collecting dust and use it only for Road Tax payment to hit $1200 spending level    

Twincharged

.... i'm confused you used the Diners Viacom card or  Diners Sheng Shiong one?? finally???

I remember when I first signed up for the Diners Viacom Card I got some cash rebate too..... forgot how much .... will only take out and use the card end of the  year when I send my vehicle or Van for inspection;  Otherwise its a dead card collecting dust and use it only for Road Tax payment to hit $1200 spending level    

alamak ... I this morning sign ... how to get the vicom card on the spot ?

I used my shengsiong diners to pay for the roadtax so can pay on installments.

but the sign-up bonus $8 was given to me on the spot when I renewed my road tax there and then.

when I get my vicom card in the next two weeks, there should be a $26 credit - but only for use at vicom subject the $1200 spend.

.... but frankly, most probably this card will go into "cold storage" after I get it ... like most of my other cards ... after I get the freebies out of them, [laugh]

alamak ... I this morning sign ... how to get the vicom card on the spot ?

I used my shengsiong diners to pay for the roadtax so can pay on installments.

but the sign-up bonus $8 was given to me on the spot when I renewed my road tax there and then.

when I get my vicom card in the next two weeks, there should be a $26 credit - but only for use at vicom subject the $1200 spend.

.... but frankly, most probably this card will go into "cold storage" after I get it ... like most of my other cards ... after I get the freebies out of them, [laugh]

.... oK now i understand the picture

but you must remember that they will charge you some other silly charges if you don't spend $1200 for the year; So I have to keep a track of it that once I touch the 1200 level then I let it hibernate; Mine they gave me the $26/- credit on the spot on in the first month of billing as long as I used it within some specified time...... damn very confusing this Diners Card........ so many things to remember one.  They are not straightforward as other cards

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

You have bad experiences there?

Free jump start and changing of tyre is cool.

But don't let them tow to SPARKS, where your "free" beneftits will be recovered from you and more. [laugh]

You have bad experiences there?

i guess when they tow your vehicle to their workshop...... they will hold you hostage to their charges for repair  ....... Any bros got any experience with this Company, Sparks?? Sounds  Dodgy  or not?? ...... just my opinion........ if they had tied up with AA then it would be a little more legit.  

i guess when they tow your vehicle to their workshop...... they will hold you hostage to their charges for repair  ....... Any bros got any experience with this Company, Sparks?? Sounds  Dodgy  or not?? ...... just my opinion........ if they had tied up with AA then it would be a little more legit.  

sparks belong to comfort delgro iirc.

not the cheapest but won't tai lah.

don't think it's so bad.

• Praise 1

sparks belong to comfort delgro iirc.

not the cheapest but won't tai lah.

don't think it's so bad.

OIC - if they belong to Comfort might not be that bad..... tks for the inputs