Uncivil Driver Break my car side mirrors

Kongkm

but the perpetrator action is not caught on cam.

difficult to convince MIB....

All the MIB need to do is to show the perpetrator the video clip and make him believe they got a strong case against him based on the circumstantial evidence and he should be dumb enough to confess and his confession will then be more than enough to get him convicted.

• Praise 2

All the MIB need to do is to show the perpetrator the video clip and make him believe they got a strong case against him based on the circumstantial evidence and he should be dumb enough to confess and his confession will then be more than enough to get him convicted.

read post 27 and you get the pix......action caught caught on cam also LL.

read post 27 and you get the pix......action caught caught on cam also LL.

That's because the perpetrator was an undischarged bankrupt lah. I believe there is additional paperwork involved for the MIB & AG if they want to bring charges against an undischarged bankrupt and hence they would rather not prosecute them unless it is a more serious offense.

For example, if Roy Ngerng had been a bankrupt at the time he defamed PM Lee, PM Lee would have been powerless to do anything since he will not get any benefit whatsoever from suing RN and the courts will usually advise the plaintiff that it is a waste of time even if the plaintiff is the PM.

Twincharged

That's because the perpetrator was an undischarged bankrupt lah. I believe there is additional paperwork involved for the MIB & AG if they want to bring charges against an undischarged bankrupt and hence they would rather not prosecute them unless it is a more serious offense.

For example, if Roy Ngerng had been a bankrupt at the time he defamed PM Lee, PM Lee would have been powerless to do anything since he will not get any benefit whatsoever from suing RN and the courts will usually advise the plaintiff that it is a waste of time even if the plaintiff is the PM.

Actually if you read, its because the guy just kept denying everything. That case was so big and in the news that now alot of people know that just by denying everything, sometimes the police really cannot do anything already. Furthermore in TS case, only can hear the sound of the mirrors but can't see him doing anything.

• Praise 3

Actually if you read, its because the guy just kept denying everything. That case was so big and in the news that now alot of people know that just by denying everything, sometimes the police really cannot do anything already. Furthermore in TS case, only can hear the sound of the mirrors but can't see him doing anything.

This is exactly why I said the police need to be sly enough to use whatever available circumstantial evidence to squeeze a confession out of the perpetrator because without the confession, it will be difficult to convince the AG to bring charges against him.

"the course of action I'd suggest is a course of action I can't suggest."

Clear and Present Danger (1984).

One of my favourite movies, along with Patriot Games. I saw C&PD in the movie theatre when it first came out. Made in the heyday of Tom Clancy adaptations

To my mind, Harrison Ford IS Jack Ryan. Alec Baldwin doesn't come close, but Red October was still a decent movie, mainly because of Connery's Marko Ramius. Ben Affleck is a joke in a joke of an adaptation of TSOAF and I never even bothered with the new Shadow Recruit one (neither the book nor the movie).

In fact, I associate Harrison Ford with Jack so much that I still think of Air Force One as a Jack Ryan movie. Probably helped by the fact that Ryan had become POTUS in Executive Orders which came out just a year ago (1996) before Air Force One (1997). :D

• Praise 2

This is exactly why I said the police need to be sly enough to use whatever available circumstantial evidence to squeeze a confession out of the perpetrator because without the confession, it will be difficult to convince the AG to bring charges against him.

You have too much faith in our police force and you probably watched too many police dramas on tv

The last time I reported my rear windscreen being smashed, the police staff sergeant who came and took the report simply took the stone used to smash the glass out of my car boot and threw it back into the grass patch with his bare hands

I still thought he would dust for fingerprints or something...

Edited by Enye

One of my favourite movies, along with Patriot Games. I saw C&PD in the movie theatre when it first came out. Made in the heyday of Tom Clancy adaptations

To my mind, Harrison Ford IS Jack Ryan. Alec Baldwin doesn't come close, but Red October was still a decent movie, mainly because of Connery's Marko Ramius. Ben Affleck is a joke in a joke of an adaptation of TSOAF and I never even bothered with the new Shadow Recruit one (neither the book nor the movie).

In fact, I associate Harrison Ford with Jack so much that I still think of Air Force One as a Jack Ryan movie. Probably helped by the fact that Ryan had become POTUS in Executive Orders which came out just a year ago (1996) before Air Force One (1997). :D

yeah, Ben Affleck as Jack Ryan and now as Batman ... :sick: .

he should stick to directing.

too bad the Jack Ryan movies never really took off ....

• Praise 2

Approach him. Ask him if he is gonna  pay for damages. Else, u gotta lodge a private report to AG chambers.

As far as I can see, he is clearly the culprit.

I have make police report, wait for police to take action.

He just do it again at the right side mirror, I have call the police.

U mean he did it again after u got it fixed?!

This guy really something yah

• Praise 7