New Bargains to be had?

tenyawph

Its expected.

First, its named GEMS, everyone likes "GEMS"

Second, its Toa Payoh, super convenient to city and super town

Third, launch price was slightly below expectations

Fourth, clever marketing, they compared prices with older developments and claimed well priced.

Fifth, its on slightly elevated ground, good fengshui

Last even in MCF, its discussed under New "Bargains" 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

Twincharged

if i buy, i would sure go there to pray daily

po pi i have enough money for the next month's installment

:D

if u down your 700K, i think the installment should be no problem

no need to pray so hard  [laugh]

Twincharged

Its expected.

First, its named GEMS, everyone likes "GEMS"

Second, its Toa Payoh, super convenient to city and super town

Third, launch price was slightly below expectations

Fourth, clever marketing, they compared prices with older developments and claimed well priced.

Fifth, its on slightly elevated ground, good fengshui

Last even in MCF, its discussed under New "Bargains" 

MCFers have been waiting for bargains since 2008

if u want to include only real bargains, i think this thread will only have 1 post  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Twincharged

wow. toa payoh is happening siah  [laugh]

Actually honestly, how can one decide to buy stuff in this kinda marketplace situation?

I can't even decide what fish to buy when 4-5 aunties are beside me making noise and trying to cut queue  [laugh]

u are inexperienced fish buyer lah.. must make decision beforehand and be decisive before the fishmonger LOL

seriously, the noise level in showflat is crazy. i am the kind that don't like crowds. And one day in the showflat can be more exhausting than BMT for me

Turbocharged

u are inexperienced fish buyer lah.. must make decision beforehand and be decisive before the fishmonger LOL

seriously, the noise level in showflat is crazy. i am the kind that don't like crowds. And one day in the showflat can be more exhausting than BMT for me

How many units did you sell?

Turbocharged

why ask when you know the answer?

i collected 20 cheques, hopefully all can close deal and i will be able downpay for a GEM unit and put money where my mouth is

Good luck to me!

p.s. i toa pow only. i was just standing in showflat for 6 hrs and not a single cheque collected

Good luck. I bet you travelled all the way from CCK too. Suan siao

Turbocharged

Looking at GEMS (Toa Payoh) website, the developer is not paying agent's commission.  It is using their own sales team.

post-166337-0-10394400-1463985637_thumb.jpg

Is the developer passing down the savings to the buyers?

• Praise 3

(edited)

it's like that la ... i was in HG asking for lolie gmt ... ask sky earth question and haggle for extra discount

2 prc stand beside simply ask ... how many gmt you have?

i LL return the gmt to the sales person and wish her luck ... huat ah!

they are simply too many 暴发户 .... newly rich out there ... i can only suck thumb ....

i went to showroom kaypoh too recently ... i made a mistake saying at current price it's hard to make decision to buy ... straightaway kena shot down ... ok thank you ... and ending the conversation with he already received several cheques for confirmation and good units at least got 2 buyers fighting for it

wow. toa payoh is happening siah  [laugh]

Actually honestly, how can one decide to buy stuff in this kinda marketplace situation?

I can't even decide what fish to buy when 4-5 aunties are beside me making noise and trying to cut queue  [laugh]

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Looking at GEMS (Toa Payoh) website, the developer is not paying agent's commission.  It is using their own sales team.

attachicon.gifGEMS - no agent commission.jpg

LOL/.. what developer sales team? This is agent lingo for ERA being officially appointed by developer

No commission paid by buyer lah... haha another stating the obvious trick to make buyer feel like he is getting a great deal of savings

I can't imagine a small developer, PE type of setup firm like Evia to hire a few thousand staff on its payroll to market this GEM

• Praise 1

Twincharged

it's like that la ... i was in HG asking for lolie gmt ... ask sky earth question and haggle for extra discount

2 prc stand beside simply ask ... how many gmt you have?

i LL return the gmt to the sales person and wish her luck ... huat ah!

they are simply too many 暴发户 .... newly rich out there ... i can only suck thumb ....

i went to showroom kaypoh too recently ... i made a mistake saying at current price it's hard to make decision to buy ... straightaway kena shot down ... ok thank you ... and ending the conversation with he already received several cheques for confirmation and good units at least got 2 buyers fighting for it

haha, more than 5 million people in Singapore. Easily at any point in time now, more than 1 million (top 20% of income earners) have the financial ability to buy at today's prices, just whether they want to or not

assuming just 1% of them has the balls to do it now and the other 99% invest enough already or don't dare, that's 10,000 units waiting to be absorbed 

my own estimate only hor, don't take my word for it, i am not a property analyst

• Praise 3

Twincharged

It's in reference to buying resale condo. 

For those sales, usually either or both seller and buyer have to pay agent commission on top of agreed prices. Very very rarely do buyer and seller meet directly and transact, except maybe mortgagee sales.

For new sales such as this, the developer pays the agent direct and its factored into the selling price. So based on the selling price and the loan secured, there is no additional comms.

attachicon.gifGEMS - no agent commission.jpg

• Praise 3

Twincharged

sure got agents comms la

else how to drive porky and wear gold rolie? [sly] hehehe

someone found a job already?

Turbocharged

my own estimate only hor, don't take my word for it, i am not a property analyst

You're just an ANALicks

Twincharged

You're just an ANALicks

that's you lah

i have been promoted to assh ole ciate already!

↡ Advertisement