Test post

IPerfectStranger

Yes, issue appears to be fixed in both PC and phone! Well done to the team!!

Just gotta test out work PC tomorrow and then all good. Thanks mod and admin team! Thanks pChou! :D :D

@Radx hello how long till the time issue will get a fix?

FYI, this is a free forum and if there is an issue I believe the team are working on it. Manage your expectations, else you can jolly well leave. Do not come here with an entitlement mentality

Thank you

@pchou over to you

Yes, issue appears to be fixed in both PC and phone! Well done to the team!!

Just gotta test out work PC tomorrow and then all good. Thanks mod and admin team! Thanks pChou! :D :D

Whoop well done. Took a while but it got fixed.

Meanwhile can you educate the other one before me on how you managed to upkeep excellent MANNERS in awaiting this outcome. Do share

FYI, this is a free forum and if there is an issue I believe the team are working on it. Manage your expectations, else you can jolly well leave. Do not come here with an entitlement mentality

Thank you

@pchou over to you

Whoop well done. Took a while but it got fixed.

Meanwhile can you educate the other one before me on how you managed to upkeep excellent MANNERS in awaiting this outcome. Do share

I'm sorry and my apologies, I didn't realise that you thought my words were very demanding and sounded condescending, when in reality it was only suppose to be like "hello(friendly manner) and then I asked a qn.

I only asked because this issue has been prevailing for almost a month and when I first asked the other mod and he didnt do anything about it.

My humble apologies.

Edited by uniquely_ad

I'm sorry and my apologies, I didn't realise that you thought my words were very demanding and sounded condescending, when in reality it was only suppose to be like "hello(friendly manner) and then I asked a qn.

I only asked because this issue has been prevailing for almost a month and when I first asked the other mod and he didnt do anything about it.

My humble apologies.

Thanks for your explanation. I understand where you are coming from and it is indeed frustrating. As you can see I have tagged @pchou and I am sure the team will get back with a solution. I had the same issue and was also handled within a few weeks after the alert

@laserjet please assist too. Seems like a common occurrence in a few accounts.

I apologize for my tone as it was definitely how I saw the non-verbal cue in that message

Have a good day

Thanks for your explanation. I understand where you are coming from and it is indeed frustrating. As you can see I have tagged @pchou and I am sure the team will get back with a solution. I had the same issue and was also handled within a few weeks after the alert

@laserjet please assist too. Seems like a common occurrence in a few accounts.

I apologize for my tone as it was definitely how I saw the non-verbal cue in that message

Have a good day

Hey, hehe thanks and sorry again

You still suffering from testitis in London ?   izzzit   [confused]

Testes much better, back in SG now, and by the way, it's "orchitis", not "testitis" and that's even more awesome because SG national flower is you know what. :D

Hey, hehe thanks and sorry again

Hey @radx and all!

Sorry for the late reply... i was away for holiday! Should've a feature to set autoresponder for notifications. ahahaha

Let us check and get back to you...

We actually has overwritten everyone's time setting, not too sure if this is the effect after the server migration...