• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
135 replies to this topic | 318 praises

Posted 05 January 2016 - 02:54 PM

Extinguisher
  • Extinguisher
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

It's Official: Reunited GUNS N' ROSES To Play This Year's COACHELLA
Read more at http://www.blabbermo...ears-coachella/

Is this for real?! I had given up hope that they will ever reunite! My ultimate dream is to see them live in Singapore, but highly impossible.
Ender, Beregond and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 05 January 2016 - 02:59 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

It's Official: Reunited GUNS N' ROSES To Play This Year's COACHELLA
Read more at http://www.blabbermo...ears-coachella/

Is this for real?! I had given up hope that they will ever reunite! My ultimate dream is to see them live in Singapore, but highly impossible.

IPQWZwO.gif

Guns-N-Roses-GIF-guns-n-roses-15310439-3

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:03 PM

Nolicense
  • Premium member
    Nolicense
    Supercharged
    Author Image

IPQWZwO.gif

Guns-N-Roses-GIF-guns-n-roses-15310439-3

you should see axl in that yellow rain coat... dam he's fat.. 

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:06 PM

Extinguisher
  • Extinguisher
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yes Axl does look like s#*t now. Hope he loses some weight if this is true.

Edited by Extinguisher, 05 January 2016 - 03:06 PM.

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:08 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you should see axl in that yellow rain coat... dam he's fat.. 

yeah and I don't think he can sing liao [sweatdrop]

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:11 PM

Myxilplix
  • Myxilplix
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Wait and see lor, I'm not getting my hopes up though.

A line of paint on a road holds more authority than I ever will.

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:12 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

fat-axl-rose-meme-generator-welcome-to-t

Count-Bracula praised this

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:41 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I hope Axel don't look and sound like those recent performance on youtube. Really like screaming chicken

But what the heck, I'll go and see if they come. I like going to rock concert.

Edited by Ender, 05 January 2016 - 03:42 PM.

Count-Bracula and Mustank praised this
You have eaten 10 curry puffs, 4 cakes and a tao sar boa.
You have drunk 10 cokes, and a jug of sarsi and I don't know how.
All you do is waddle, when the others run.
Eat a little less, play a little more.
You will find that life is a lot more fun than it was before.

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:51 PM

Nolicense
  • Premium member
    Nolicense
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I hope Axel don't look and sound like those recent performance on youtube. Really like screaming chicken

But what the heck, I'll go and see if they come. I like going to rock concert.

screaming chicken about to be slaughtered?

actually thought fat people will have deeper voice.

this one sounds like an out of breath chicken trying to fly but cannot fly.

Mustank praised this

Posted 05 January 2016 - 04:35 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

"There is no word on whether original guitarist Izzy Stradlin or drummer Steven Adler will appear."

Mustank praised this

Posted 05 January 2016 - 05:04 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Fat or slim....is a dream comes true once again for me...WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE BABY!!!!

Here is the video that tell Slash had repaired his relationship with Axl.....well....give me $3M per night.....who won't make up...

http://eddietrunk.co...d-relationship/

Edited by LoverofCar, 05 January 2016 - 05:14 PM.

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:04 PM

Extinguisher
  • Extinguisher
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I am thinking...they are actually sitting on a pot of gold. If i were them, i would not reunite so soon yet. Further down the road when they need the money, then do the come-back...they will make tons of money again, enough to see them to their graves.

Posted 06 January 2016 - 01:13 AM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I am thinking...they are actually sitting on a pot of gold. If i were them, i would not reunite so soon yet. Further down the road when they need the money, then do the come-back...they will make tons of money again, enough to see them to their graves.

At 50s for both Axl and slash. Still don't do it now? They might never be able to do it anymore. By then, the mind is willing...the body might never be able to do it.
Mustank praised this

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 06 January 2016 - 08:48 AM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hey guys, go youtube and watch Slash's Anastasia . . . . tok kong man the guitar solo!! [thumbsup]

If I go, it is to see Slash perform. [:)]

Mobycane praised this
Pokemon trainer BraculaTheFang is the name.

Catching Pokemon is my game.

Posted 06 January 2016 - 09:07 AM

Etnt
  • Premium member
    Etnt
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Slash has 3 albums in the recent years and I thought they were all quite ok.

• Slash
  • Apocalyptic Love
  • World on Fire

Anastatis is from the album Apocalyptic Love.

Haven't really heard Axl in recent years though.

Posted 06 January 2016 - 09:29 AM

Extinguisher
  • Extinguisher
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Slash has 3 albums in the recent years and I thought they were all quite ok.

• Slash
  • Apocalyptic Love
  • World on Fire
Anastatis is from the album Apocalyptic Love.

Haven't really heard Axl in recent years though.

In my opinion, IF they really reunite, Slash will be the main man now, Axl can take a step back.
Mustank and Count-Bracula praised this

Posted 06 January 2016 - 09:34 AM

Etnt
  • Premium member
    Etnt
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Wonder if the later generations even know who/what is guns n roses or is this news only interesting to the old foggies.

Mustank and Flying_genie praised this

Posted 06 January 2016 - 10:08 AM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes Axl does look like s#*t now. Hope he loses some weight if this is true.

Axl used to be in quite good shape and was fit but that was in the 80s and 90s.

Mustank praised this
|1994|Diploma-Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts|VAG RennTech Intel Modul|Akebono Brake Pads|

Posted 06 January 2016 - 10:41 AM

Myxilplix
  • Myxilplix
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

We don't need no civil war.

Mustank praised this
A line of paint on a road holds more authority than I ever will.

Posted 06 January 2016 - 10:49 AM

Matoonia
  • Premium member
    Matoonia
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Use Your Illusion I and II were the first 2 CDs I ever bought :TT_TT:

Glad to see them back

Mustank praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: guns n rises, rock, concert and 6 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users