Gangster Transitlink bus 190 driver showing middle finger

Kamikaze89

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwjN1Wbr4B4&feature=youtu.be

Transit link bus 190 driver cuts into my lane aggressively, forces me to gently steer into the left lane and brake to a stop. video captured him showing a middle finger to me as I drove past. driver is indian race, please advise me on the channels to lodge a complain. Thank you.

Incident happened at 3 30pm on Orchard Road on a weekday afternoon, traffic condition is light and smooth. I seriously got no idea why the bus is doing on the fourth lane and then have to cut through 3 lanes just to stop at the bus stop which is just after the traffic light. Is there a need for such impatient and reckless driving? 

Please advise or assist me with regards to the various authorities which I can file a proper complaint against this selfish public bus driver who does not give a damn to other road users' safety. I only tap my horn lightly. I do not think that this tapping of the horn warrants a middle finger from him. Driver was caught on video showing me the middle finger as I drove pass him. 

post-114887-0-03584900-1452001344_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kamikaze89
↡ Advertisement

captured him sticking out his arm. but the middle finger cannot see clearly. 

Huh? Where the *ahem* finger? Camera facing front, unless he sticks out his arm. :mellow:

Twincharged

Don't see middle finger. For bus, just let them go first la. They need to get to the bus bay.

• Praise 1

Oh ... I always think bus should stick to bus lane unless he behind schedule already. Bus drivers who stick out their arms to me are usually to wave thanks. Haha! Nevermind lah bro, we drive on the road will encounter siao lang once in a while.

• Praise 2

(edited)

exactly bro, he should be on the same lane as me. notice that i was behind a bus at the traffic junction. the 190 should be in our lane too. he was driving like he is in a rush by being on the 2nd lane. and i am perfectly fine with letting him go before me. but take a look at the manner he cuts me, and considering that the speed I am going was already rather slow. I don't see the need for him to cut me in that manner. 

Strange that he drove on 2nd lane, unless that is the bus route for 190?

Edited by Kamikaze89

Complain TP, TIBS and post on stomp.

But you didn't get the middle finger shot so most people won't give a shit.

my style is i always let the bus go first. i don't think this is an issue about letting the bus go first. but rather, it is how recklessly this bus driver is driving that i feel it is a cause of concern. 

Don't see middle finger. For bus, just let them go first la. They need to get to the bus bay.

maybe he stick arm out to wave friendly thank u for giving way? liddat still kena comprain........

• Praise 1

i complained because i saw the middle finger. obviously i can tell if it is a friendly wave or something else right. 

maybe he stick arm out to wave friendly thank u for giving way? liddat still kena comprain........

i complained because i saw the middle finger. obviously i can tell if it is a friendly wave or something else right. 

Sure you can tell. But you also said "Driver was caught on video showing me the middle finger as I drove pass him. "

None of us see it leh.

• Praise 1