Prank call on bomb threat

Jman888

Very childish and i hope he get 5 years jail for doing that.

Man held for prank call on bomb threat

PUBLISHED 4 HOURS AGO

37104542.jpg?itok=hOO6bide
A 47-year-old man was arrested for allegedly making a false bomb threat at Golden Mile Tower.PHOTO: SHIN MIN

A 47-year-old man was arrested yesterday for allegedly making a false bomb threat at Golden Mile Tower.

In the prank call made on Monday night, he had claimed that a friend who was about to travel to Kuala Lumpur by bus was a "terrorist with a bomb in his luggage", Lianhe Wanbao reported.

His friend - a businessman, 47, who declined to give his name - said he received the call as he was about to board the bus from Golden Mile Tower.

The suspect told him he wanted to buy a bus ticket as well and asked him to hand the phone over to the ticket staff of the tour bus company.

Over the phone, the man allegedly told the staff member to "be careful" as his friend was a "terrorist from Dubai" who had a "bomb in his luggage".

The 40-year-old employee later told a colleague to stop the businessman from boarding and called the police in secret.

The businessman said he was confused as the staff refused to tell him why he could not board. He also said he suspected his friend was envious because he was going to Kuala Lumpur.

Police said they received a call at 9.59pm on Monday requesting assistance at 6001 Beach Road because of a bomb threat.

Officers arrived 10 minutes later, but found no bomb in the luggage.

The suspect was taken into custody yesterday morning under a breach of Prohibition Against False Threats Of Terrorist Acts.

If convicted, he faces a jail term of up to five years, and/or a fine not exceeding $100,000.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Very childish and i hope he get 5 years jail for doing that.

47 still cannot think. Go KL also envious? [laugh] [laugh]  Go Europe how?  :XD: 

47 still cannot think. Go KL also envious? [laugh] [laugh]  Go Europe how?  :XD:

Dunno. But those going/in HK, I confirm envious and will report them too.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Dunno. But those going/in HK, I confirm envious and will report them too.

There's nothing much to be envious of HK really. There are crowds everywhere you go and everything SO expensive.

There's nothing much to be envious of HK really. There are crowds everywhere you go and everything SO expensive.

It's a joke la.

Actually where you go as an expat depends on the type of package you get. Those with good housing, living allowance and fully paid school fees for children can thrive almost anywhere.

Those with shit allowance will suffer even if it is the best place on earth.

You are the another one  " 吃 饱 没 事 做 "   [laugh]

Just finished one morning meeting okay?!

don't bluff

HKD pegged to USD

everything should be getting cheaper

:D

It's a joke la.

Actually where you go as an expat depends on the type of package you get. Those with good housing, living allowance and fully paid school fees for children can thrive almost anywhere.

Those with shit allowance will suffer even if it is the best place on earth.

Just finished one morning meeting okay?!

I am too busy in the morning, physically bombed 2 toilet bowls before meeting   [:p]

• Praise 1

don't bluff

HKD pegged to USD

Depends how the compensation is structured.

I have a friend who was getting 50% sgd and 50% local currency. Local currency dropped 30% in 1 year.....

I am too busy in the morning, physically bombed 2 toilet bowls before meeting   [:p]

You have lausai problem... Don't come here and stink up the thread.

• Praise 1

Depends how the compensation is structured.

I have a friend who was getting 50% sgd and 50% local currency. Local currency dropped 30% in 1 year.....

You have lausai problem... Don't come here and stink up the thread.

This particular thread is "Bomb Threat" [rolleyes]  mah...........   :ph34r:  already very smelly liao   :gangs:

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

don't bluff

HKD pegged to USD

Check again lah. USD went up against SGD [dead]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Just love the HK night life ..... :inlove:

Especially their KTV and roam Portland Street ... :yeah-im-not-drunk:

You the sexpert [laugh] [laugh]

You the sexpert [laugh] [laugh]

Hey..... Hendry Park shopping centre near to Hendry's market, one whole roll of drinking Pubs. A lot of ang mo chiobu with low cuts & tua liap drinking till wee hours ... :a-toast:  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1