O level results coming out soon!

Mason016

brought my daughter for her brother poly entry a few yrs ago. She said she would loves to go Ngee Ann one day and she pointed out her reason. She was pointing to a group of cheerleaders wearing ultra short skirts jumping around and doing flips and stunts. I told her because of that i would prefer her to go the JC route.....

↡ Advertisement

brought my daughter for her brother poly entry a few yrs ago. She said she would loves to go Ngee Ann one day and she pointed out her reason. She was pointing to a group of cheerleaders wearing ultra short skirts jumping around and doing flips and stunts. I told her because of that i would prefer her to go the JC route.....

O level results on Wed.  My kid has been having nightmares about her results ....

I keep telling her to relax, exams over already and nothing you can do about it.  Kids are damn stressed these days man

my boy still duno what he wants to do and so he is still in HK having good time now [laugh][laugh]

bring him poly lar.....if see the cheerleaders confirm he will know what to do for the next 3 yrs...

O level results on Wed.  My kid has been having nightmares about her results ....

I keep telling her to relax, exams over already and nothing you can do about it.  Kids are damn stressed these days man

yup done deal so me and wife expecting the worst but hoping for something good can come out. Even courses in poly also need below 9 or 12 points nowadays   [sweatdrop]

bring him poly lar.....if see the cheerleaders confirm he will know what to do for the next 3 yrs...

yup done deal so me and wife expecting the worst but hoping for something good can come out. Even courses in poly also need below 9 or 12 points nowadays [sweatdrop]

i spend less on my girl in poly past 3 years (some course quite easy to get scholarship), no even need to give pocket money and some time can loan from her [laugh][laugh]

poly ex hor....if can get scholarship good lar! My son when he was in poly he wanted to take SAF Scholarship...i prevented him. After his poly he signed on....but good also lar. Sometime scholarship can be very stressful on students.

Edited by Loki

Same here ... my kid also wants to go the JC route and that is also my preference.

Good luck to all MCF bros here, and their kids, who are collecting O level results in 2 days!  Most importantly, pls give emotional support to your kids, whatever the outcome.

You sure kids need the emotional support? I thot the parents are the ones that need the support.

You talked to teenagers nowadays, you can go mad anytime. Don't know who give them the idea that when they step out of the schools, high paying jobs + relax + work life balance + condo + car, all queueing up waiting for them to pick and choose

Same here ... my kid also wants to go the JC route and that is also my preference.

Good luck to all MCF bros here, and their kids, who are collecting O level results in 2 days! Most importantly, pls give emotional support to your kids, whatever the outcome.

hahaha.....my daughter's dream is going poly.......i told her better dont....

All parents and kids getting o results today......good luck!!!!!

Mine in 2019....got o level and psle kids.......will be a super streefull year. >. <

These days the parents take exams on behalf of the children ah?

These days the parents take exams on behalf of the children ah?

Cannot lah.  If parents take exams on behalf of kids, sure fail one.

• Praise 1