Stressed Bankers

Jman888

why so troublesome go take .

just go tiko thread and take from there lor

or befriend the gals on fb. every hour update you one.

I only repost .....I don't create :secret-laugh:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

why so troublesome go take .

just go tiko thread and take from there lor

or befriend the gals on fb. every hour update you one.

I only repost .....I don't create :secret-laugh:

They want original from source ma. More shiok.  [sly]

banker's job can be quite stressed  [laugh]  [laugh]

I think banks' stocks ganna battering in the stocks market, that's why they stressed .... possible ? :D

• Praise 3

I am surprised at the age of 44 the men above still so hard up for such things. I thought only young men then will have the urge to do such thing.

Young men go swimming pools or beach to ogle at the bikini girls? A lot more to be seen. haha...

banker's job can be quite stressed  [laugh]  [laugh]

Stressful ? That is just finding a reason or excuse. Instead, I find these people should be very free lor. So free until have so much time to think and do funny and mischievous things. If really busy, they should be occupied with work, thinking about work and too tired to think or do this sort of things.

• Praise 4

Stressful ? That is just finding a reason or excuse. Instead, I find these people should be very free lor. So free until have so much time to think and do funny and mischievous things. If really busy, they should be occupied with work, thinking about work and too tired to think or do this sort of things.

Don't know how much time and skills / effort/ recconnaisense (reccy)   they spend in homing this "skill" to their perfection or satisfaction  and what kicks they get out of it finally  

• Praise 1

Stressful ? That is just finding a reason or excuse. Instead, I find these people should be very free lor. So free until have so much time to think and do funny and mischievous things. If really busy, they should be occupied with work, thinking about work and too tired to think or do this sort of things.

Ironically a large part of stress in white-collar work comes from waiting for things to happen, stuff beyond your control.

If too busy occupied with actually DOING work or taking action, then strangely less time to worry and less stress.

• Praise 2

Stressful ? That is just finding a reason or excuse. Instead, I find these people should be very free lor. So free until have so much time to think and do funny and mischievous things. If really busy, they should be occupied with work, thinking about work and too tired to think or do this sort of things.

I agree these people must be too free instead of stressful at work.
  • Praise 1

I am surprised at the age of 44 the men above still so hard up for such things.  I thought only young men then will have the urge to do such thing. 

The older you get the more tiko and kinky coz you have tried and tested the classic "stunts" and "positions" and now you look for new adventures and beyond for kicks. LoL....

Most young men jack themselves off dan getting the real action.

↡ Advertisement