Bombs exploded at Jakarta. Be careful!

missmarigold

I dunno but it seems the indonesian police are well prepared for this attack.

I mean look at the police arrives very fast, in large numbers and all the special squad teams all arrived within an hr. The traffic jam itself is more than that, how to reach within an hr.

that's because that area is a high security area... got a few embassies round the corner, not to mention government offices.

just further up the road is Monas, which has a decent sized security detail on standby 24/7

↡ Advertisement

that's because that area is a high security area... got a few embassies round the corner, not to mention government offices.

just further up the road is Monas, which has a decent sized security detail on standby 24/7

In fact its very near to presidential house too!

I think those people stand there, is really stupid, smh

post-61366-0-60832100-1452830907_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Thaiyotakamli

May I :nosepick: suggest to use the England   [scholar]  word of  " Fanatic "     [rolleyes]

if you agreed, please change your new nick to " BanFanatic "         :D      [laugh]   

i thought I was only a fanatic fan of rock stars in my younger days of BeeGees/Beatles/Elvis , now you're "rocking" me big Bro\ :a-whiteflag:  

• Praise 1

Batam shud be safe. Indonesia is big. Just avoid popular places will do

Last Sunday was in Batam, heard from local that there is a bomb found in Nagoya in Sunday afternoon. But the bomb did not went off, was taken away by the bomb squad. So bro, be careful when u r in Batam, or I shd say in Indonesia for these few days of few weeks...

• Praise 1

Sian 1/2.

Singapore steps up security in wake of Jakarta blasts - See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/singapore-steps-security-wake-jakarta-blasts#sthash.ii8vjggd.dpuf

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/singapore-steps-security-wake-jakarta-blasts

Those planning to go North to do CNY shopping sian 1/2.

[drivingcar]  no   :a-aggressive:  3 hours jam :a-confused: no talk    :a-m1524:

• Praise 1

paris kena = oh my gawd!!!!, #prayforparis,  must buy france product eat French food,  solidarity with france,  facebook put france flag,  must travel to france to show support,  worldwide landmarks put france flag colour, all mainstream media and non mainstream all express great grief [bigcry] , [grouphug]

jarkata tio = heng I not there, wah so little people kena, better cancel flight, better issue travel advisory [sleeping]  [gossip]

dunno.gif why ah? dunno.gif

• Praise 3

how come no one is changing their profile picture to indonesia flag or posting #prayforjakarta stuff like these?

either:

1) banyak orang takut

2) kami tidak peduli

[grin]

1) many people are afraid

2) we don't care

You can also put this on your profile.

indonesiaunite-part011.jpg

I find it weird to see this. Just not too long ago many of them wanted to join the terrorists in the fight in middle east.

I find it weird to see this. Just not too long ago many of them wanted to join the terrorists in the fight in middle east.

huh?

there are many many more indons who do not support terrorists.

there are many millions of moderate muslims who are not militants.

edit:

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2016/01/15/jakartans-defiant-face-terrorism.html

look at the profile of casualities, mostly locals:

The attacks killed two civilians, an Indonesian and a Canadian, and seriously injured 24 victims, including police officers and one citizen each of the Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Algeria, according to the National Police. Five terrorists were also killed in the attack.

full list n details of the deceased are in the print edition.

Edited by JohnSHL
  • Praise 1

how come no one is changing their profile picture to indonesia flag or posting #prayforjakarta stuff like these?

waiting for you, Jimmy  ^_^

The moral stories of these terrorism is due to "Holy War" for revenge of their own brothers and sisters been killed in the middle part of eastern region world.

Learn their targets in every attack at below and stay away for safety :

1. Westerner Foreign Embassy
  2. Westerner Crowd Patronage
  3. Westerner Business Franchisee
  4. Mega Festivity Celebration
  5. Religion Community Gathering Places
  6. Government Statutory Boards
  7. Heavy Human Traffic Areas

Terrorist can only claim their victory with the element of "Surprise" caught victim in off-guard.

You are absolutely right.

In Jakarta they bomb the Marriott hotel twice

because they target Westerners.

My company used to always put me there cos

it was cheap. It was cheap cos no one wanted

to stay there.

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1