• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:32 PM

Senny
  • Premium member
    Senny
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys,

I am rather new to credit cards and I am wondering is it a good idea to consolidate all the bills into one credit card on the following 2 bills

1) monthly car loan ($700)

2) monthly season parking ($90)

Which card can offer the best cashback or offers??

Please enlightened newbie on cc stuff, thanks

Cheers and have a great weekend everyone!  [:)]

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:48 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Monthly car loan can use cc meh?
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:54 PM

Senny
  • Premium member
    Senny
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Monthly car loan can use cc meh?

charge to credit card ? which credit card offers best deal for cash back or certain % discount?

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:56 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

charge to credit card ? which credit card offers best deal for cash back or certain % discount?

Dunno installment can charge to cc. I only know can use downpayment and deposit through cc

Current best cc is citi reward
lausai88 praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 16 January 2016 - 03:54 PM

Senny
  • Premium member
    Senny
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Dunno installment can charge to cc. I only know can use downpayment and deposit through cc

Current best cc is citi reward

i only know now season parking can charge to credit card , today i just went HDB to confirm this  :D

Posted 16 January 2016 - 04:11 PM

Sturtles
  • Premium member
    Sturtles
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hi guys,

I am rather new to credit cards and I am wondering is it a good idea to consolidate all the bills into one credit card on the following 2 bills

1) monthly car loan ($700)

2) monthly season parking ($90)

Which card can offer the best cashback or offers??

Please enlightened newbie on cc stuff, thanks

Cheers and have a great weekend everyone!  [:)]

Do you know if SP bills and town council charges can charge through credit card?

I know AIA only allow certain CC to be used, but I have heard using SAM to pay AIA insurance via other credit cards to score points. Can you confirm this?

Posted 16 January 2016 - 04:26 PM

Senny
  • Premium member
    Senny
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Do you know if SP bills and town council charges can charge through credit card?

I know AIA only allow certain CC to be used, but I have heard using SAM to pay AIA insurance via other credit cards to score points. Can you confirm this?

yes SP bills can be charged to POSB everyday card, today i went down POSB to check it out as well 

Posted 02 February 2016 - 09:13 AM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut

today's deals are peanuts.  the most u get is 0.5% and there is a cap limit. don't bother wasting yr brain cells about this.

car loan can charge to cc meh?  dont u need to pay directly to the bank?  

This is my country, this is my life. This is my people.

Posted 02 February 2016 - 10:03 AM

Jayy25
  • Premium member
    Jayy25
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Go for the Stan chart Singpost credit card.

pay your monthly season parking thru online and ensure you spend $600bucks for that month to qualify for 7% cashback....

the catch is try to renew your season parking for as long as you can. the system only allow me to do so for 3 months but I heard from some whom can do it for 6 months straight in order to qualify for the mini spending.

as for me, this is the card for me to use for online purchases via amazon, groupon and Qoo10 (use paypal for both of these to avoid complications as sometimes the merchants may use a different transaction code but paypal confirm is online purchase)

Posted 09 October 2016 - 01:57 AM

john92
  • john92
    Banned

good offer  [bounce1]

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:55 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i only know now season parking can charge to credit card , today i just went HDB to confirm this  :D

u can use axs online to pay by credit card also

Back to Investment & Financial Matters  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: seasonal parking and 8 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users