• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
67 replies to this topic | 140 praises

Posted 17 January 2016 - 01:03 AM

Fivegear
  • Premium member
    Fivegear
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hello there!

Saw the Jetta Sportline 1.4 today at Motorshow 2016 and quite like it. Do any bros/sis have any experience with this model?

Posted 17 January 2016 - 07:37 AM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

go to vagsg and read up

either u go in eyes open, or choose another car

Docomospur and Holdenutessv praised this

Posted 17 January 2016 - 08:21 AM

Weez911
  • Premium member
    Weez911
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I owned a Jetta Sports for 2 years. This car gave me the most problem ever. Door cannot open from outside, wiper doesn't work, charger doesn't work, jerky GB, failed electronics.

Please avoid.
Mercs, Vidz, Ivan_06 and Beregond praised this

Posted 17 January 2016 - 08:28 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

vw? better siam than sorry ... i know it's heng suay but why take the risk ... there are plenty of choices

Edited by Wt_know, 17 January 2016 - 08:29 AM.

Posted 17 January 2016 - 08:43 AM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

vw? better siam than sorry ... i know it's heng suay but why take the risk ... there are plenty of choices

the chance of heng is as good as cny toto win

only safe vw is a AISIN gearbox

Baal praised this

Posted 17 January 2016 - 08:50 AM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

the chance of heng is as good as cny toto win
only safe vw is a AISIN gearbox

Any current model from vw comes with aisin gb?..

Posted 17 January 2016 - 08:57 AM

Sturtles
  • Premium member
    Sturtles
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hello there!

Saw the Jetta Sportline 1.4 today at Motorshow 2016 and quite like it. Do any bros/sis have any experience with this model?

I like the Subaru Leverog!

Skip the jetta for that. I'm sure you will be a happier person

Baal praised this

Posted 17 January 2016 - 09:17 AM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    4th Gear
    Author Image

TS,
Dun be lazy..
Search this forum n Google...
VW models especially Jetta have already been discussed till death..
[;)]
If u like Jetta , pls look at Mazda 3:)
Mz3SP0907 praised this

Posted 17 January 2016 - 09:20 AM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Any current model from vw comes with aisin gb?..

Phaeton if u can swallow the price

last was B6 Passat 1.8 Tsi in 2010/2011

Edited by Furrynadz, 17 January 2016 - 09:24 AM.

Posted 17 January 2016 - 09:23 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Lemon. [bigcry]...Only can buy if VW give 10 years warranty & courtesy car,if car need to be repair for more than 6 hours...

Edited by ER-3682, 17 January 2016 - 09:26 AM.

Baal, Mz3SP0907 and Keithchue praised this

Fairlady.

Posted 17 January 2016 - 09:27 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I owned a Jetta Sports for 2 years. This car gave me the most problem ever. Door cannot open from outside, wiper doesn't work, charger doesn't work, jerky GB, failed electronics.

Please avoid.

Hahahaha Bro,  din know you want through that ordeal.

Weez911 praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 17 January 2016 - 09:32 AM

Weez911
  • Premium member
    Weez911
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hahahaha Bro, din know you want through that ordeal.

Yalor damn suay. Somemore their service centre always very busy and I have to wait awhile to fix appointment. But I have to admit I like the looks of Jetta, power (158bhp) and the drive. VW cars drive very well, it was fairly close to my next car F30 to be fair.
Byteslurve praised this

Posted 17 January 2016 - 09:41 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yalor damn suay. Somemore their service centre always very busy and I have to wait awhile to fix appointment. But I have to admit I like the looks of Jetta, power (158bhp) and the drive. VW cars drive very well, it was fairly close to my next car F30 to be fair.

Not happy with present one and find f30 more suitable?

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 17 January 2016 - 09:48 AM

Weez911
  • Premium member
    Weez911
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Not happy with present one and find f30 more suitable?

Oh sorry for confusion. As in I changed to F30 after Jetta, then changed to present F10 after F30. I like the drive of F30 the most. I think it's almost the perfect everyday car :)

However, the F10 has a few comfort items that are very nice, like electric roller blinds, central speaker, wider seats, increased legroom, auto hold, electronic brakes, rear camera, powered boot, etc. There are also more horses.

Still, I miss the drive in the F30 and the lower seats... :(

Edited by Weez911, 17 January 2016 - 09:50 AM.

Posted 17 January 2016 - 02:27 PM

hsl118
  • Premium member
    hsl118
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Think twice, go read up vagsg, and think again bro.

It might not be a complete lemon, but you will learn how interesting the gearbox (gb) and mechantronic unit (mu) are.

Now imagine you are in a hurry to drive off, then you see your gear number flashing, flooring accelerator you can hear nothing apart from your stepping motion..

[knife]

"The dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible."

Posted 17 January 2016 - 02:47 PM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Think twice, go read up vagsg, and think again bro.

It might not be a complete lemon, but you will learn how interesting the gearbox (gb) and mechantronic unit (mu) are.

Now imagine you are in a hurry to drive off, then you see your gear number flashing, flooring accelerator you can hear nothing apart from your stepping motion..

[knife]

Order buffet for Neighbours who gather to watch the show, and wait for tow truck

Posted 17 January 2016 - 08:36 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Fivegear,p/s don't listen to the salesman,the salesman will sure say problem solved,but when problem come in,they will just say "Let my Service dept handle".... :o & take note,even your car is in workshop for 7-8 days,there are no more courtesy car for you..only a tiny sum of taxi fare for you. [bigcry]

Fairlady.

Posted 17 January 2016 - 08:54 PM

CYHew
  • CYHew
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Used to own Jetta Sport for 3 years and now driving A3. Not because the car was junk, its because I got into a bad accident and the car was beyond economic repair. Telling from my experience, the Jetta served me really well!

Posted 17 January 2016 - 08:55 PM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

going to vcs is like going to kalimantan or beijing

bring n95 there wear

Posted 20 January 2016 - 05:03 PM

Keithchue
  • Premium member
    Keithchue
    5th Gear
    Author Image

TS, read my thread, do a search on it and u might run away from it

Baal, Beregond and Mz3SP0907 praised this
Everyday is a challenge, what makes it difficult is the people around you have to work with.

Driving a lemonade half broken car. Life is a bitch

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: volkswagen, volkswagensedan and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users