Volkswagen Jetta Sportline

Fivegear

Hello there!

Saw the Jetta Sportline 1.4 today at Motorshow 2016 and quite like it. Do any bros/sis have any experience with this model?

↡ Advertisement

I owned a Jetta Sports for 2 years. This car gave me the most problem ever. Door cannot open from outside, wiper doesn't work, charger doesn't work, jerky GB, failed electronics.

Please avoid.

• Praise 4

vw? better siam than sorry ... i know it's heng suay but why take the risk ... there are plenty of choices

Edited by Wt_know

vw? better siam than sorry ... i know it's heng suay but why take the risk ... there are plenty of choices

the chance of heng is as good as cny toto win

only safe vw is a AISIN gearbox

• Praise 1

Hello there!

Saw the Jetta Sportline 1.4 today at Motorshow 2016 and quite like it. Do any bros/sis have any experience with this model?

I like the Subaru Leverog!

Skip the jetta for that. I'm sure you will be a happier person

• Praise 1

TS,

Dun be lazy..

Search this forum n Google...

VW models especially Jetta have already been discussed till death..

[;)]

If u like Jetta , pls look at Mazda 3:)

• Praise 2

Any current model from vw comes with aisin gb?..

Phaeton if u can swallow the price

last was B6 Passat 1.8 Tsi in 2010/2011

Edited by Furrynadz

Lemon. [bigcry]...Only can buy if VW give 10 years warranty & courtesy car,if car need to be repair for more than 6 hours...

Edited by ER-3682
  • Praise 3

I owned a Jetta Sports for 2 years. This car gave me the most problem ever. Door cannot open from outside, wiper doesn't work, charger doesn't work, jerky GB, failed electronics.

Please avoid.

Hahahaha Bro,  din know you want through that ordeal.

• Praise 1

Hahahaha Bro, din know you want through that ordeal.

Yalor damn suay. Somemore their service centre always very busy and I have to wait awhile to fix appointment. But I have to admit I like the looks of Jetta, power (158bhp) and the drive. VW cars drive very well, it was fairly close to my next car F30 to be fair.

• Praise 1

Yalor damn suay. Somemore their service centre always very busy and I have to wait awhile to fix appointment. But I have to admit I like the looks of Jetta, power (158bhp) and the drive. VW cars drive very well, it was fairly close to my next car F30 to be fair.

Not happy with present one and find f30 more suitable?

Not happy with present one and find f30 more suitable?

Oh sorry for confusion. As in I changed to F30 after Jetta, then changed to present F10 after F30. I like the drive of F30 the most. I think it's almost the perfect everyday car :)

However, the F10 has a few comfort items that are very nice, like electric roller blinds, central speaker, wider seats, increased legroom, auto hold, electronic brakes, rear camera, powered boot, etc. There are also more horses.

Still, I miss the drive in the F30 and the lower seats... :(

Edited by Weez911

Think twice, go read up vagsg, and think again bro.

It might not be a complete lemon, but you will learn how interesting the gearbox (gb) and mechantronic unit (mu) are.

Now imagine you are in a hurry to drive off, then you see your gear number flashing, flooring accelerator you can hear nothing apart from your stepping motion..

[knife]

Think twice, go read up vagsg, and think again bro.

It might not be a complete lemon, but you will learn how interesting the gearbox (gb) and mechantronic unit (mu) are.

Now imagine you are in a hurry to drive off, then you see your gear number flashing, flooring accelerator you can hear nothing apart from your stepping motion..

[knife]

Order buffet for Neighbours who gather to watch the show, and wait for tow truck

Fivegear,p/s don't listen to the salesman,the salesman will sure say problem solved,but when problem come in,they will just say "Let my Service dept handle".... :o & take note,even your car is in workshop for 7-8 days,there are no more courtesy car for you..only a tiny sum of taxi fare for you. [bigcry]

Used to own Jetta Sport for 3 years and now driving A3. Not because the car was junk, its because I got into a bad accident and the car was beyond economic repair. Telling from my experience, the Jetta served me really well!

↡ Advertisement