100 RON petrol offered in Malaysia

Aaronlkl

If your car is N.A. and stock, with MIN RON 92 requirement, pump 100 RON will not make it fly. More like snake oil.

Depends on Compression Ratio,higher Compression will perform better with high Octane petrol.

Hi guys, Vezel S owner here.. alot of ppl who says better petrol makes no difference or just a waste of more money haven't really tried higher grade petrol.

I normally pump 98 and have been doing so.. PU is draggy and u can feel the engine roaring.

Ever since they launch the new Vpower Nitro.. i tried pumping 10-20 litres, u can really feel the difference. PU is smoother with lesser engine roar and u can feel the power kicking in.

Will definitely try the Ron100 to feel the difference..

You want to eat at coffeshop, food court or restaurant on a regular basis?? For me, I'll go get my $2 cai png and 90cents teh. Good to fill up my stomach. I can still go jogging later in the evening as usual. My 2.4 timing never drop leh. So if eat at restaurant, my fitness level will be better?!?

hawker centre already very good already

my one literally eats shit like this :grin:

1202423_f520.jpg

• Praise 1

Better engines will have ECU combustion mappings that have maps for minimum RON and higher RON.

Once the sensors detect a lower RON petrol, it will switch to the less demanding map to protect the engine.

Previously tuned my 2.5 turbo engine, the tuner removed the various factory maps and tuned it to 98RON only. Cannot use RON95 anymore or I risk damaging my car.

Edited by Vratenza
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Dear Petron users, can someone pls advise what to fill in this field "NO.KP*"?

post-25667-0-35005500-1459225695_thumb.jpg

Edited by Aaronlkl

Dear Petron users, can someone pls advise what to fill in this field "NO.KP*"?

attachicon.gif20160328_234105.jpg

passport number if foreigner

Filing up with Petron 100RON at RM2.60/Litre [thumbsup]

attachicon.gif20160325_062252.jpg

attachicon.gifdwf.png

any difference? ur wrx tuned on 98? or jdm 100?

edit: btw I am confused between wrx and S-GT.

Edited by JohnSHL

(edited)

Stock WRX (Euro Spec) is 2.5L, 230bhp, manual tranny (Factory detuned to meet Euro5 emission standards) 

Stock S-GT(JDM) is 2.0L, 250bhp, auto tranny (Factory tuned to run on 100RON petrol)

Exterior wise, both cars 100% identical unless one look at the badge or gear lever.

passport number if foreigner

any difference? ur wrx tuned on 98? or jdm 100?

edit: btw I am confused between wrx and S-GT.

Edited by Aaronlkl
  • Praise 1

Stock WRX (Euro Spec) is 2.5L, 230bhp, manual tranny (Factory detuned to meet Euro5 emission standards) 

Stock S-GT(JDM) is 2.0L, 250bhp, auto tranny (Factory tuned to run on 100RON petrol)

ahh thanks for the clear explanation

• Praise 1

Tried the Blaze 100RON on a vehicle tuned on 98RON. Result is [thumbsup]

Better idling and overall a smoother ride. FC improved slightly but that could be due to better traffic conditions during the Mar school holidays. The butt feel of this 100RON surpasses the 98RON/Nitro in SG as well as V-Power Racing from JB.

• Praise 2

Filing up with Petron 100RON at RM2.60/Litre [thumbsup]

attachicon.gif20160325_062252.jpg

attachicon.gifdwf.png

Was disoriented for a while looking at your pics.......

I was half expecting to see someone humping the petrol tank in that kind of background setting and pictures floating around the internet. haha

moveit.jpg

Just joking! :XD:

:XD:  :XD:  :XD:

My suspension too hard to rock. [:p]

Was disoriented for a while looking at your pics.......

I was half expecting to see someone humping the petrol tank in that kind of background setting and pictures floating around the internet. haha

moveit.jpg

Just joking! :XD:

Your forester 2L or 2.5L?

it's a 2.0L SG5 FXT. Alrdy sent to subie graveyard a couple of years back [dead]

now driving a BP5

both tuned on 97. Never tried to pump 100. Anyway it's hard to reach the petrol station with a nearly empty tank to make full use of the higher Ron.

lovely :wub:

Mine tuned on 97 too.

I do lotsa driving up north.

Gonna re-tune it on 100RON soon! [sunny]  

it's a 2.0L SG5 FXT. Alrdy sent to subie graveyard a couple of years back [dead]

now driving a BP5

both tuned on 97. Never tried to pump 100. Anyway it's hard to reach the petrol station with a nearly empty tank to make full use of the higher Ron.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3