100 RON petrol offered in Malaysia

Aaronlkl

lovely :wub:

Mine tuned on 97 too.

I do lotsa driving up north.

Gonna re-tune it on 100RON soon! [sunny]  

ahh actually both of my SG5 and BP5 clock at least 50% of mileage in Msia.

tuning on 100? but it's not always possible to find ron100 and stick to it to avoid dilution. But my tuner said can easily get 20whp more compared to 97.

u hv dual maps?

currently I hv two maps - one for 97 and one for 91 (thai fuel). Still not convinced to change the 91 to a 100 map.

btw owe u some "likes". Need to "like" some others first.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

You want to eat at coffeshop, food court or restaurant on a regular basis?? For me, I'll go get my $2 cai png and 90cents teh. Good to fill up my stomach. I can still go jogging later in the evening as usual. My 2.4 timing never drop leh. So if eat at restaurant, my fitness level will be better?!?

Still got $2 cai png today?

I order 2 veg with rice already cost me $2.30.

Dear Petron users, can someone pls advise what to fill in this field "NO.KP*"?

20160328_234105.jpg

Need Malaysian IC no. and address to register.

Dear Petron users, can someone pls advise what to fill in this field "NO.KP*"?

20160328_234105.jpg

Need Malaysian IC no. and address to register.
  • Praise 1

Mine only single map, no SI drive.

I either pump SPC 98, PETRONAS 97 or Caltex 97.

Now would be Petron 100 whenever aval.

No need to return "likes" bro..

I need love more [:p]  [smash]

ahh actually both of my SG5 and BP5 clock at least 50% of mileage in Msia.

tuning on 100? but it's not always possible to find ron100 and stick to it to avoid dilution. But my tuner said can easily get 20whp more compared to 97.

u hv dual maps?

currently I hv two maps - one for 97 and one for 91 (thai fuel). Still not convinced to change the 91 to a 100 map.

btw owe u some "likes". Need to "like" some others first.

• Praise 2

Someone mentioned that Petron 100 is avail at more stations in JB now? Like behind City Square (old Caltex before old checkpoint). Also opposite Plaza Pelangi. Anyone can verify? Thanks!

Supersonic

Was disoriented for a while looking at your pics.......

I was half expecting to see someone humping the petrol tank in that kind of background setting and pictures floating around the internet. haha

moveit.jpg

Just joking! :XD:

That's why you need to be a little bigger.

(edited)

How did the fat arse driving the red Mitsubishi put the brick under the wheel.  World's strongest fat arse?

1. Stop Car, get down

2. Place brick, get back into car

3. Drive forward

4. XXXXX

5. Profit

Edited by valian

Turbocharged

When I'm in Singapore, I am on the side if "pumping min required ron rating", mainly because our ron98 costs a premium here.

But when up north, I'll pump the best available, yes, higher Ron rating give me better fc and buttfeel on my FD2 K20Z.

Recently I went up to KL, after clearing JB side, pumped about 30 lit of v power to fill up my tank to full. When I reach KL, left slightly above half tank.

On the way down, I pumped full tank petron ron95 at sg besi (because the cashier in the station hear wrongly, and activate the ron95 pump instead of ron100). On reaching jb, I'm left with below half tank.

Both up and down, I'm cruising between 140 and 160km/h.

So yeah, Ron rating makes a difference.

Tried Ron 100 once, tbh, no diff from msia's Vpower racing which i always pump, good mileage.. but feel wise still lose to Vpower nitro SG.. driving Vezel, the CVT tranny can feel the diff from a 98/97 which PU.. smoother.. But if got $$ to burn will go Nitro.. but bo lui so JB Vpower.. or if i got lotsa time to kill drive to tuas side for the Ron100..

Tried Ron 100 once, tbh, no diff from msia's Vpower racing which i always pump, good mileage.. but feel wise still lose to Vpower nitro SG.. driving Vezel, the CVT tranny can feel the diff from a 98/97 which PU.. smoother.. But if got $$ to burn will go Nitro.. but bo lui so JB Vpower.. or if i got lotsa time to kill drive to tuas side for the Ron100..

Shell 97 and vpower racing got differnce in mileage? Difference by how many ? Just curious