Threat fr Zika Virus - 1st case in SG

Picnic06-Biante15

Seems like those landed property area? 

Ya. Landed + a condo construction just opp the station still going on...

↡ Advertisement

Once you get dengue, you are immune to that particular strain.

I kenna before.

Good to know..... I know one virus, kena already no cure..... spread by anything and everything..... including MCF.... don't believe you ask Bro Tianmo and Bro staff69 and the rest of the Tiko Rangers.... [laugh]  [:p]

• Praise 5

Is there a need for F1 star Rosberg to be too concerned about being struck by zika in SG . . . .

http://www.todayonline.com/sports/f1-star-rosberg-expresses-concern-over-zika-spore-gp

Rosberg who closed the gap to Lewis Hamilton in the drivers’ championship to two points on Sunday in the Italian Grand Prix, has a one-year-old daughter, Alaia, with his wife Vivian. There is no suggestion that Rosberg will miss the Singapore race, a crucial one in the championship, but he has still sought medical advice. “As a family man now now, I am very interested and am looking into it,” he said. “I have started discussions about it already, actually.”

• Praise 2

may be SGP will provide this high tech suit to all F1 drivers ... :grin:

nets-men-mosquito-net-suit-6.jpg

Is there a need for F1 star Rosberg to be too concerned about being struck by zika in SG . . . .

http://www.todayonline.com/sports/f1-star-rosberg-expresses-concern-over-zika-spore-gp

Rosberg who closed the gap to Lewis Hamilton in the drivers’ championship to two points on Sunday in the Italian Grand Prix, has a one-year-old daughter, Alaia, with his wife Vivian. There is no suggestion that Rosberg will miss the Singapore race, a crucial one in the championship, but he has still sought medical advice. “As a family man now now, I am very interested and am looking into it,” he said. “I have started discussions about it already, actually.”

Need to scare until like this meh? As if like whole sg is affected with zika?

ZikaST2016Cover2.jpg

picture from asiaone

jin nice :grin:

jin satki, machiam: :grin:

minigun2.jpg

but like some bro say flogging dun kill the mosquito ma.

it only make them fly away, 

scarly they fly to west side how...

Fogging also cannot, then how? But until now how come seems like zika is more scary than dengue eh? Even i have been through dengue red alert before also no scare. But now i really scare of this zika although i am not in zika cluster. Lol.

Fogging also cannot, then how? But until now how come seems like zika is more scary than dengue eh? Even i have been through dengue red alert before also no scare. But now i really scare of this zika although i am not in zika cluster. Lol.

Fear not more!

Very power taobao mosquito smoke

You can don't trust China food

But surely you can trust the power of China insecticides :XD:

http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?spm=a1z5f.7632060.0.0&id=24517144470

How come can trust the power of China insecticides le?

毒性大 :XD:

People buy body cream from Amazon but don dare buy taobao, scared tio tork

But if you need power poison, surely can buy taobao :XD:

black-metal.gif

Edited by Mustank

Fogging indeed knock out mozzie.

Fogging indeed knock out mozzie.

Only knock out mozzie at that time. Those mozzie who fly to the area later would not get knock out lo.

• Praise 1

Only knock out mozzie at that time. Those mozzie who fly to the area later would not get knock out lo.

So should synchronize and fog the whole island at the same time? But if come from neighbour countries then bo bian.
  • Praise 1