Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

Hahaha ok ok. Was just asking to see if they were willing to install just the antenna, no interest in the body kit, too.

Yeah, did ask and was quoted $300 to install the electric folding mirrors. Feel a bit salty cos I asked twice (once before purchasing, and once when collecting the car), but was told that it was not possible at all. Moreover, just got the car exactly two weeks ago. Dropped them an e-mail, and ask if anything can be done about it. Try luck lor. Hahaha

I'm quite sure if we go servicing centre can pay individually to get the fin.. but gonna cost us...

anyway $300 for the folding.. I'm not even sure if mine is auto fold or must press or what.. lol cos to me car is car..

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Im still considering what color to get for pulsar, anyone care to share their view?

My freebies:

1.Front n rear camera.

2.leather seat, 2 tones (top up$200)

3. Solar film

4. Body kits

5. Motorised side mirror

6. Floor mats

Total cost $89800+$200, 6 bids non gurantee. But shouldnt be a problem.

got my pulsar on 1st July (COE, Jun 2nd bidding)

Got all the freebies except the motorized side mirror and body kit (not available then, sob) 

94k (Premium, non guarantee) 

I am interested in shark fin antenna.. how come would TC charge? 

Edited by YiYuLim

got my pulsar on 1st July (COE, Jun 2nd bidding)

Got all the freebies except the motorized side mirror and body kit (not available then, sob)

94k (Premium, non guarantee)

I am interested in shark fin antenna.. how come would TC charge?

Shark fin come together w the body kit, so not sure how much . U can try asking when u go down for the servicing.

How is your new ride so far? Seldom see pulsar on the road, but now TC has a big price difference for qq and pulsar, i think it just a matter of time that more pulsar will be seem in sg.

(edited)

I'm quite sure if we go servicing centre can pay individually to get the fin.. but gonna cost us...

anyway $300 for the folding.. I'm not even sure if mine is auto fold or must press or what.. lol cos to me car is car..

To my understanding, it is auto-fold, not sure if got button to press or not.

Will ask more about that, and the antenna, when I head down for servicing next week, if anyone is keen. = )

Edited by user2591

Shark fin come together w the body kit, so not sure how much . U can try asking when u go down for the servicing.

How is your new ride so far? Seldom see pulsar on the road, but now TC has a big price difference for qq and pulsar, i think it just a matter of time that more pulsar will be seem in sg.

Just based on the number of posts/interests in this thread compared to a month ago, I think can safely say that there will be more ah.

The current pricing/deal for the Note, and Pulsar, is definitely fair, compared to what it was a couple of months back, in my opinion.

Anyways, all the best for those who are bidding for their COE tomorrow! Hope you all can get it on the first try. = )

(edited)

FC fluctuates quite abit. Can achieve 15.7 km per litre on eco mode. Else 11-13 km per litre is normal. Maybe the way i drive. Quarter tank to full takes about 30L, seems like fuel reserve is quite substantial.

Brakes are kinda soft. Maybe its the cvt and eco mode, feel like car suddenly lose power and sluggish when going uphill. Can be overcome by keeping rpm slightly higher before approaching the slope. Will off eco mode after 1st servicing.

Other than this. No major complaints.

I am keen on the sharkfin antenna. Haha

Edited by YiYuLim

FC fluctuates quite abit. Can achieve 15.7 km per litre on eco mode. Else 11-13 km per litre is normal. Maybe the way i drive. Quarter tank to full takes about 30L, seems like fuel reserve is quite substantial.

Brakes are kinda soft. Maybe its the cvt and eco mode, feel like car suddenly lose power and sluggish when going uphill. Can be overcome by keeping rpm slightly higher before approaching the slope. Will off eco mode after 1st servicing.

I am keen on the sharkfin antenna. Haha

Yup, cos Eco mode prevents rapid acceleration, so it is recommended to switch it off if you're driving up a steep slope.

Tried Eco mode once but felt that the power loss was a bit too much for me. Only use it now if I'm waiting for a parking lot, or if kenna traffic jam.

I am keen on the sharkfin antenna. HahaHi, can take a pic 

Hi, can take a pic of the gearknob? 

There is a button to press on the gearknob which I think is at the front of the geaarknob n not at the side?

Reason of asking is I'm going to get the leather casing to sew onto the knob from TaoBao....the button they had is on the left side of the knob which I not sure whether is same as Sg version?

On a side note, the shark fin can be purchase from TB as well for less than $10 i think.

Hi, can take a pic of the gearknob? 

There is a button to press on the gearknob which I think is at the front of the geaarknob n not at the side?

Reason of asking is I'm going to get the leather casing to sew onto the knob from TaoBao....the button they had is on the left side of the knob which I not sure whether is same as Sg version?

On a side note, the shark fin can be purchase from TB as well for less than $10 i think.

Yup the button on the gear knob is at the front, not the side.

To my understanding, it is auto-fold, not sure if got button to press or not.

Will ask more about that, and the antenna, when I head down for servicing next week, if anyone is keen. = )

sure thing, please update us, I don't mind fixing the shark's fin if it's budget friendly..

if not, prob will give it a pass, sorry but I'm just stingy lol

Yup, cos Eco mode prevents rapid acceleration, so it is recommended to switch it off if you're driving up a steep slope.

Tried Eco mode once but felt that the power loss was a bit too much for me. Only use it now if I'm waiting for a parking lot, or if kenna traffic jam.

i doubt I will ever use eco mode.. just normal mode will do ba, prob ald quite fuel efficient..

anyway I intend to pump 98 or 8000 lol

anyone tried the nissan free paintwork touchup? just saw my front left body (above the wheel) got sideswipped, shiny polish gone.. not sure if it was because my washing of car (dont think so) or motorcycle.

(edited)

anyone tried the nissan free paintwork touchup? just saw my front left body (above the wheel) got sideswipped, shiny polish gone.. not sure if it was because my washing of car (dont think so) or motorcycle.

Wah. Interesting. Did not know of such service. SE recommend I bring a glass bottle to collect paint during servicing. No mention of free paintwork touchup services. Anyone got more info on this? Edited by YiYuLim

(edited)

sure thing, please update us, I don't mind fixing the shark's fin if it's budget friendly..

if not, prob will give it a pass, sorry but I'm just stingy lol

Hahaha ya if too pricey, will give it a pass, too. Anyways, heard from SE that it is not a dummy shark fin, so price definitely won't be too low.

@Raiderxxx my friend passed me a spare dummy one that he bought from taobao. It was a bit off, too, cos the base was too flat. Tried it but the reception wasn't very good, so changed back.

Also, couldn't find one on taobao that is exact same bronze (or even close) as the car. A bit OCD about things like that, so lan lan. Hahaha

Will keep you all updated about it. = )

Edited by user2591

Hahaha ya if too pricey, will give it a pass, too. Anyways, heard from SE that it is not a dummy shark fin, so price definitely won't be too low.

@Raiderxxx my friend passed me a spare dummy one that he bought from taobao. It was a bit off, too, cos the base was too flat. Tried it but the reception wasn't very good, so changed back.

Also, couldn't find one on taobao that is exact same bronze (or even close) as the car. A bit OCD about things like that, so lan lan. Hahaha

Will keep you all updated about it. = )

my COE tmr...

fingers crossed, rebate level at $36k, I'm hoping for COE at $10k, then really huat liao

Wah. Interesting. Did not know of such service. SE recommend I bring a glass bottle to collect paint during servicing. No mention of free paintwork touchup services. Anyone got more info on this?

Wow, collect paint to touch up yourself?

Yes I saw that service in one of the booklets for your car log.

COE secured!

Swee! Congrats, bro! Good that TC managed to secure for you even though Cat A went up by a bit.

Welcome to the club (officially)!

Did SE inform you when would be the collection date? = )

↡ Advertisement