Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

Swee! Congrats, bro! Good that TC managed to secure for you even though Cat A went up by a bit.

Welcome to the club (officially)!

Did SE inform you when would be the collection date? = )

thanks!

ya TC quite ok, they actually revised their initial bid so that I can get my COE.. quite happy to get it on first bid, even though mine is guaranteed la, sooner or later will get lol

Congrats!!!

Congrats!!!

thanks! :)

Coolbluewater,

How did you manage to get it at 92.8k? I was offered 94.8k last weekend and was also told the car does not come with 360 camera, lane departure and blindspot. But it does come with emergency braking. The demo unit that came with it was sold.

Sorry, supposed to be $93,800... 

We have secured the COE yesterday in the 1st bid.

Just wondering, any rear aircon vent? Those in showroom don't but I understand the 1st batch pulsar has it.

Congrats!

Anyways, mine doesn't have rear aircon vent. Not sure mine belongs to which batch exactly though.

Just wondering, any rear aircon vent? Those in showroom don't but I understand the 1st batch pulsar has it.

No rear vents for mine 2017 stock. But if you see the pics in sgCarMart, it has rear vents. Maybe not avail for sg models.

(edited)

Congrats!

Anyways, mine doesn't have rear aircon vent. Not sure mine belongs to which batch exactly though.

Thanks.

I saw the review by SG Carmart in April 2017, http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/review.php?AID=1115, the model they reviewed has rear aircon vent.

No rear vents for mine 2017 stock. But if you see the pics in sgCarMart, it has rear vents. Maybe not avail for sg models.

I see.  Reason I'm asking was that the review in http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/review.php?AID=1115 does indicate that the car has rear air vent.. so just curious.

Edited by Coolbluewater

Thanks.

I saw the review by SG Carmart in April 2017, http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/review.php?AID=1115, the model they reviewed has rear aircon vent.

I see.  Reason I'm asking was that the review in http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/review.php?AID=1115 does indicate that the car has rear air vent.. so just curious.

Yeah, saw that too. There were quite a few discrepancies between the early local reviews, and what is currently offered by TC. Stuff like the rear aircon vents, lane departure warning system, 360 bird eye's view etc.

So I reckon those, or just that single one, that was loaned out for reviews might have been a UK imported Pulsar. Just a guess.

Limited units of euro spec pulsar were imported earlier.

Wanted to buy the unit with full spec but it was sold.

It is damn good value for the buyer who had purchased that unit.

Yeah, saw that too. There were quite a few discrepancies between the early local reviews, and what is currently offered by TC. Stuff like the rear aircon vents, lane departure warning system, 360 bird eye's view etc.

So I reckon those, or just that single one, that was loaned out for reviews might have been a UK imported Pulsar. Just a guess.

ya.. we always kena shortchange one.. but well, as long as the car drives and doesn't break down ok liao

wow our COE same day! SLS car plate I think

Limited units of euro spec pulsar were imported earlier.

Wanted to buy the unit with full spec but it was sold.

It is damn good value for the buyer who had purchased that unit.

cant they bring in more?

guys,

I realised that pulsar can have optional add on accessories, like premium chrome pack etc..

but I don't see this on Nissan Singapore's website.

anyone know how we can get out hands on these?

bro,

any updates on how much it would cost to get the shark fin antenna?

Hi, I am a newbie and just bought a pulsar few days back and is looking for a key fob cover as I tend to drop my key fob pretty often.

Can any kind bro show me the pic of the key fob so I can get the right cover?

Thanks.

Hi, I am a newbie and just bought a pulsar few days back and is looking for a key fob cover as I tend to drop my key fob pretty often.

Can any kind bro show me the pic of the key fob so I can get the right cover?

Thanks.

you collected car ald?

i did my booking.. now impatiently waiting for ride lol

↡ Advertisement