Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

Canât help to have an impression that TC will pull off Pulsar from the list like what Borneo did to their Toyota Auris. It seems TC will probably clear all their stock on hand or it might be due to some facelift as this model is already 3 years old.

SE told me that no more Pulsar this year. Clear stock to prepare for 2018 VES. Cannot understand TC strategy.

Now still September. They still can import Pulsar before 2018.

↡ Advertisement

SE told me that no more Pulsar this year. Clear stock to prepare for 2018 VES. Cannot understand TC strategy.

Now still September. They still can import Pulsar before 2018.

I guessed either they are not confident if they can bring in the car on time, or they are clearing stock for the Black Edition Pulsar.

Pulsar-SV-Page_N-Connecta_18_RHD.JPG.xim

Else like what I mentioned earlier they are removing this model off the list entirely.  I personally feel this model is really uncommon as opposed to Qashqai. 

The hatchback market is really competitive with many offers from other brand and most people are going for SUVs.

Anyway with the new VES 2018, Pulsar price will be +10k this will make it less attractive unless COE go crashing else it is really not attractive to buy Pulsar in 2018. But I feel if you can get Pulsar now the price is really really good, are we looking at 80++k now?

post-191895-0-14567400-1505572940_thumb.jpg

Edited by neski

Update on my FC

After 1200km servicing, off eco n auto start stop.... FC 15+ but 80% highway...

Wow great FC for your ride man.

I realised this engine really drink petrol when not driving on highway. I am getting 9 ~ 10 or 430km max ...... CRAZY!

Edited by neski

I guessed either they are not confident if they can bring in the car on time, or they are clearing stock for the Black Edition Pulsar.

Else like what I mentioned earlier they are removing this model off the list entirely.  I personally feel this model is really uncommon as opposed to Qashqai. 

The hatchback market is really competitive with many offers from other brand and most people are going for SUVs.

Anyway with the new VES 2018, Pulsar price will be +10k this will make it less attractive unless COE go crashing else it is really not attractive to buy Pulsar in 2018. But I feel if you can get Pulsar now the price is really really good, are we looking at 80++k now?

If the Pulsar stock already cleared, they should delist this model from their website. Wasted my trip to their showroom.

Furthermore, the SE never attend to me eventhough the number of SE is more than their customer.

They seems do not want to sell their cars.

Personally, i think Pulsar is more worth it compare to Qashqai. Initially, plan to buy Qashqai but rear legrooms really too small. Pulsar is much better.

Hope their price won't up after VES 2018.

If the Pulsar stock already cleared, they should delist this model from their website. Wasted my trip to their showroom.

Furthermore, the SE never attend to me eventhough the number of SE is more than their customer.

Personally, i think Pulsar is more worth it compare to Qashqai. Initially, plan to buy Qashqai but rear legrooms really too small. Pulsar is much better.

Errrr ... but you had only wanted to buy the Pulsar right?

And they're not selling it anymore.

They oredi told you so - politely, I suppose. No?

Then entertain you somemore for what?

Well if the SE don’t give a damn bout you then you don’t have to bother about them. It is not as if Pulsar is the only car around, cash is king you can go elsewhere.

Edited by neski

Wow great FC for your ride man.

I realised this engine really drink petrol when not driving on highway. I am getting 9 ~ 10 or 430km max ...... CRAZY!

Cos i drive highway most of the time.. Dats y...hopefully it can stay dat way...

9 -10km/l is quite bad leh... Worse than korean car

Errrr ... but you had only wanted to buy the Pulsar right?

And they're not selling it anymore.

They oredi told you so - politely, I suppose. No?

Then entertain you somemore for what?

ððð

Considering between Qashqai and Pulsar.

I was checking Qashqai for more than 10 minutes but no SE entertain.

Later, I had to go to reception to check Nissan Pulsar detail. Then, they informed no stock for Pulsar.

Well if the SE donât give a damn bout you then you donât have to bother about them. It is not as if Pulsar is the only car around, cash is king you can go elsewhere.

Ya. Mazda 3 hatchback and Civic hatchback is much more expensive. That's why consider Pulsar.

Considering between Qashqai and Pulsar.

I was checking Qashqai for more than 10 minutes but no SE entertain.

Later, I had to go to reception to check Nissan Pulsar detail. Then, they informed no stock for Pulsar.

Ya. Mazda 3 hatchback and Civic hatchback is much more expensive. That's why consider Pulsar.

Why didnt you consider impreza? Much better spec at around same price. Further, it is roomier.

If you like pulsar, can wait for it. Dont be surprise there will be no ves surcharge come 2018. Tuning may help to get the beat result

Can't seem to toggle the radio stations (using the control on the steering wheel) according to how I preset them on the main unit. [confused]

ya same, in the end still got to control from touchscreen
  • Praise 1

Cos i drive highway most of the time.. Dats y...hopefully it can stay dat way...

9 -10km/l is quite bad leh... Worse than korean car

Yes tell me bout it. It is that bad.

I would think that the 1.2T QQ is a tad underpowered for its body size & weight ... compared to the 1.2T Pulsar.

Your observation is correct, sometimes I feel the engine is not sufficient for pulsar let alone qq. I think qq is about 80kg heavier than pulsar?

I would think that the 1.2T QQ is a tad underpowered for its body size & weight ... compared to the 1.2T Pulsar.

If looking on the size of the car, confirmed QQ would be underpowered and pulsar would be better. But in actual fact it is really the true, then i think depends on individually. I always think if QQ really that underpowered, then how come this car still so popular? Lol. Reminds me like last time in early 2000 when sunny was so popular and yet people now say that this car is FC drinker?

Edited by 13177

Call first to make appointment???

• Praise 1

If looking on the size of the car, confirmed QQ would be underpowered and pulsar would be better. But in actual fact it is really the true, then i think depends on individually. I always think if QQ really that underpowered, then how come this car still so popular? Lol. Reminds me like last time in early 2000 when sunny was so popular and yet people now say that this car is FC drinker?

QQ is heavier but got larger fuel tank. Pulsar engine not very fuel efficient for city driving can be sub 10km/L. But on long long highway stretch did achieve >19 km/L twice. Usually 16km/L.
  • Praise 1

Need to understand Singaporean's psyche in buying cars lah ... a known (and published) fact.

Want the largest body size (stretch their dollar, dun want to rugi), but with the smallest engine (kiam siap, dun want to pay high road tax)