Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

Iâve checked and seems back seat riders cannot unlock from inside by themselves. Need driver to unlock. Canât seem to find an unlock button at the back seats doors.

I checked. When my central lock is on, rear doors can still open from inside.
  • Praise 1

I checked. When my central lock is on, rear doors can still open from inside.

Now I know what is going on. When u lock, the back doors can be open unless it’s child lock. But the objective to lock is to prevent intruders from opening your door from outside. This is the so call safety features. Passengers can escape if anything happens.
  • Praise 1

Now I know what is going on. When u lock, the back doors can be open unless it’s child lock. But the objective to lock is to prevent intruders from opening your door from outside. This is the so call safety features. Passengers can escape if anything happens.

Huh then lock for what?

• Praise 1

Prevent outside people from opening the doors.

Isn't that function in cars years ago?

When we go into Malaysia, we will always tell everyone in the car to lock their doors so you don't get kidnapped?

• Praise 1

Isn't that function in cars years ago?

When we go into Malaysia, we will always tell everyone in the car to lock their doors so you don't get kidnapped?

yes, I still don’t understand why it is designed in this way that the back seats do not have any buttons to unlock and can just pull the lever and open the door from inside even driver locks it. Unless child lock is activated. Strange.
  • Praise 1

Now I know what is going on. When u lock, the back doors can be open unless itâs child lock. But the objective to lock is to prevent intruders from opening your door from outside. This is the so call safety features. Passengers can escape if anything happens.

my SE actually told me, unless I always drive into Malaysia, just leave this option disabled.

if not troublesome lol.

• Praise 1

Thanks, I checked with service centre they told me 230 on all tyres because of SG weather. :/

I follow the specs 230 and 210

Maybe should review.

Edited by Scorpio8
  • Praise 1

Heard that this model will be launching in 2016. Looks like Qashqai but smaller version, the exterior and interior looks pretty cool.

Should be made in UK too like QQ.

I estimate for price for this model should be in between note and QQ, and Abt the price of Jazz ba.

Anyone interested in this model too?

post-162710-0-07753400-1453442642_thumb.

Pic of Pulsar

Myvi looks similar

2018-Perodua-all-new-myvi-gearup-bodykit

:D

• Praise 1

I follow the pressure given. 230/260

Where is it given? My car door sticker says 230/210.. similar to my dashboard settings.

Or is it for full load?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1