Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

Oh ya. Stock tyres like quite old and brittle. One of mine, the side wall cracked after impacting on kerb.

The stock tyre is good actually... Continental CSC is good..my frens a lot wee surprised that TC gave out conti tyres as stock

U shd check when ur tyres are manufactured.. Mine is quite new

• Praise 1

wow quite sometime never visit here and see many proud pulsar owners here.  [wave]

i am 1 of the 1st batch owner when shipment reached sg in march. so no auto fold mirror, no bodykit, no sharkfin antenna.

1 of the "screw up" by TC when they market the pulsar with rear aircon and the test car which had the rear aircon too. actual car reached sg shore with no rear aircon.. so got further discount.

I trade in my Laito which left 1yr and CVT never give me any problem but air con issue which 1 of the factors to replace it.

Wishlist - SE advised DO NOT touch during the 1st year to avoid warranty void.
1. Coil over which D2 brand has for pulsar cost $1.4k+ 

2. Strut bar still not available.

3. and list go on...

Buy direct from K&N and ship direct to Singapore.

K&N 33-2409 Air Filter

Got it from aliexpress key words "PULSAR STORAGE BOX"  cost around US$8+

post-31276-0-46070900-1511706470.jpg

post-31276-0-40266100-1511706487_thumb.jpeg

Window Visor - Ubi area pm for workshop contact # and cost S$50 or ask your SE to throw in. 

post-31276-0-41110000-1511706743_thumb.jpeg

Dekit from Latio Pivot 3-drive 

post-31276-0-63534000-1511706907_thumb.jpeg

Best single trip from east to west on normal mode.

post-31276-0-01746400-1511707055_thumb.jpg

This tyres pressure feature is useful .

post-31276-0-85879700-1511707190_thumb.jpg

• Praise 6

it's been a busy month!

anyway back to tan chong for my servicing..

currently waiting for my turn, gonna install auto lock, and alarm siren when lock/unlock, thinking if I should get the sharkfin too, but not sure if available..

wow quite sometime never visit here and see many proud pulsar owners here. [wave]

i am 1 of the 1st batch owner when shipment reached sg in march. so no auto fold mirror, no bodykit, no sharkfin antenna.

1 of the "screw up" by TC when they market the pulsar with rear aircon and the test car which had the rear aircon too. actual car reached sg shore with no rear aircon.. so got further discount.

I trade in my Laito which left 1yr and CVT never give me any problem but air con issue which 1 of the factors to replace it.

Wishlist - SE advised DO NOT touch during the 1st year to avoid warranty void.

1. Coil over which D2 brand has for pulsar cost $1.4k+

2. Strut bar still not available.

3. and list go on...

Buy direct from K&N and ship direct to Singapore.

K&N 33-2409 Air Filter

Got it from aliexpress key words "PULSAR STORAGE BOX" cost around US$8+

tray.JPG

tray 1.jpeg

Window Visor - Ubi area pm for workshop contact # and cost S$50 or ask your SE to throw in.

visor.jpeg

Dekit from Latio Pivot 3-drive

3 drive.jpeg

Best single trip from east to west on normal mode.

FC.jpg

This tyres pressure feature is useful .

2017-06-26 17.33.26.jpg

thanks for sharing, most likely will go for the storage box, without this it's just too deep, can I also confirm that the cut out is for the cables?
  • Praise 1

thanks for sharing, most likely will go for the storage box, without this it's just too deep, can I also confirm that the cut out is for the cables?

yes for the car charger cable

• Praise 1

i am quite shocked.

just discovered that my next service milestone is 10000.

this is only 4000 more then my current mileage as the previous time I did my servicing they indicated 6000.

this means that the service folks added 5k to my current 1k mileage during the first service and they messed up, and I was so silly to not realise..

sigh.

Where u install the window visor? Can share the location? Thanks
  • Praise 1

i am quite shocked.

just discovered that my next service milestone is 10000.

this is only 4000 more then my current mileage as the previous time I did my servicing they indicated 6000.

this means that the service folks added 5k to my current 1k mileage during the first service and they messed up, and I was so silly to not realise..

sigh.

No issue one lah. Just go back at 11000km loh. Since mineral oil can tahan 5000km. U max the mileage for ur second oil change.
  • Praise 1

PM you the contact. somewhere near TP HQ which i never record down the address.

• Praise 1

Tyre width was changed from the stock 205/50/17 to 225/45/17.  Initial feel is that handling seems improved but given that I only drove the stock rims/tyres for less than half a day, it's hard to really give a qualified comment.  One improvement that I do notice is the slightly better pickup from rest which could be due to OZ rims being a lot lighter.  Still on the lookout to change the DRL and Fog lamp to bling bling LED White.  

hi, able to change the rim weight and the model? consider to change to wider tyre too

Hi fellas pulsar owners,

Time flies and i am going for my 20k servicing next week.

I experiencing some knocking sound when going over those sharp pointy kerbs....goto really slow down to crawling speed to avoid the sound....

hi, able to change the rim weight and the model? consider to change to wider tyre too

Looks like not much choice...

The stock rims and tyre looks ok and thick tyre side protection.....i brush kerbs few times and never damage my rims....heng sia hahaha

Last time using 18” low profile tyres sure kena kerb rash on my rims easily

Edited by ccc888
  • Praise 1

Hi fellas pulsar owners,

Time flies and i am going for my 20k servicing next week.

I experiencing some knocking sound when going over those sharp pointy kerbs....goto really slow down to crawling speed to avoid the sound....

Looks like not much choice...

The stock rims and tyre looks ok and thick tyre side protection.....i brush kerbs few times and never damage my rims....heng sia hahaha

Last time using 18â low profile tyres sure kena kerb rash on my rims easily

i also kena a few times, luckily ok, never kena kerb rash too lol, the stock rims not too bad really

yo bro, window visors were installed by another bro, not me.. lol
  • Praise 1