Hock Hua or ZTP ?

Ysc3

U bought any? Seems quite ok leh, the price

I still got couple of bottles, cannot buy, fridge got no space le [:p]

did not as I still have a new 500g bottle at home.

maybe when I am really low and have to shake shake to squeeze every last bit of honey out ... [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Honey cannot be stored in fridge. You only store royal jelly in fridge.

U bought any? Seems quite ok leh, the price

I still got couple of bottles, cannot buy, fridge got no space le [:p]

Why huh? I always store in fridge....oops

I think about honey I think about you.

just to update, I have been going HH to enquire when their UMF+5 honey is coming in, before CNY tell me after CNY, now after CNY tell me maybe 3 - 4 weeks more.

I have a funny feeling its not coming in already.

So probably buying the 2-pack or 3-pack from Metro Centrepoint since they are the cheapest.

I think about honey I think about you.

just to update, I have been going HH to enquire when their UMF+5 honey is coming in, before CNY tell me after CNY, now after CNY tell me maybe 3 - 4 weeks more.

I have a funny feeling its not coming in already.

So probably buying the 2-pack or 3-pack from Metro Centrepoint since they are the cheapest.

Can try OG post cny sales, not sure if cheaper than metro though

• Praise 2

Can try OG post cny sales, not sure if cheaper than metro though

last week I compared prices at OG, Metro, Robinson's and Tangs.

so far Metro cheapest for the 2 or 3 pack UMF+5. [:)]

• Praise 1

last week I compared prices at OG, Metro, Robinson's and Tangs.

so far Metro cheapest for the 2 or 3 pack UMF+5. [:)]

Keke now u also find departmental store sells cheaper hor [:p]

• Praise 1

Pre and post operation many are using pian zi huang.

Half pre and the other half post.

pian_zi_huang.jpg

The Pian Zi Huang is very good for early stages cancer patients. In helps to rebuild the patient's immune system before the Chemo bombs in. There are lots of copied ones in the market. Ought to buy from a reliable source. The TCM shop that I bought ensure its the genuine one by showing the trademark hologram seal & opened the box in your full view. He claims they are people who 偷龙转凤 under the counter.

maybe when I am really low and have to shake shake to squeeze every last bit of honey out ... [:p]

That sounds a little blue.....Bro Blueray

• Praise 2

The only thing I buy from such shops are liang teh (specifically, antelope tea aka ling yang water) and the Hock Hua one is much better than the ZTP one is terms of taste. The Hock Hua one is actually palatable and slightly sweet, the ZTP one is just bitter and gross. If you need to give kids antelope tea, get it from Hock Hua.

@blueray

Recall of Manuka honey products from New Zealand in Singapore

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/recall-of-manuka-honey/2552384.html

POSTED: 26 February 2016 at 9:16 PM

AA

SINGAPORE: The Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) on Friday (Feb 26) announced a recall of Evergreen manuka honey products from New Zealand.

AVA noted that New Zealand's Ministry of Primary Industries has posted an advisory that Evergreen Life Limited is recalling the products. There is information to suggest that non-approved substances dihydroxyacetone (DHA) and methylglyoxal (MG) may have been used during the processing of the honey, AVA said.

MPI has said there is no food safety risk associated with the recalled products. However AVA is working with importers to recall the products from the market immediately, as its food regulations do not allow additives to be added to honey.

"Consumers who have purchased the affected products are advised not to consume them and to discard them. While there is no food safety risk, consumers who have consumed this product and have any health concerns can consult your doctor or seek medical advice," said AVA.

- CNA/kk

AA

Mediacorp News Group

©2015 Mediacorp Pte Ltd

• Praise 5

@blueray

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/recall-of-manuka-honey/2552384.html

AA

SINGAPORE: The Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) on Friday (Feb 26) announced a recall of Evergreen manuka honey products from New Zealand.

AVA noted that New Zealand's Ministry of Primary Industries has posted an advisory that Evergreen Life Limited is recalling the products. There is information to suggest that non-approved substances dihydroxyacetone (DHA) and methylglyoxal (MG) may have been used during the processing of the honey, AVA said.

MPI has said there is no food safety risk associated with the recalled products. However AVA is working with importers to recall the products from the market immediately, as its food regulations do not allow additives to be added to honey.

"Consumers who have purchased the affected products are advised not to consume them and to discard them. While there is no food safety risk, consumers who have consumed this product and have any health concerns can consult your doctor or seek medical advice," said AVA.

- CNA/kk

AA

Mediacorp News Group

©2015 Mediacorp Pte Ltd

thanks, I bought HoneyWorld.

muacks  :grin:

• Praise 4

@blueray

AA

- CNA/kk

AA

Mediacorp News Group

©2015 Mediacorp Pte Ltd

Heard hongkong recall mgo 600 only.....here no mention. Maybe recall all

• Praise 1

Scary hor

Nowadays think especially makan stuff, better buy brands got hear before de, those unknown brands better not to consume

• Praise 5

Eat more of one thing might be worse than eat little of every thing..keke

yes, here eat a bit there eat a bit betterer ... can sample greater variety.

• Praise 3

Eat more of one thing might be worse than eat little of every thing..keke

Maybe occassionally change brand also good, wont consume too much of the same thing [:p]

• Praise 3