Hock Hua or ZTP ?

Ysc3

alamak those soup ingredients like gou qi, mushrooms, rock sugar and so on can be obtained at a very cheap rate at Albert court hawker centre (the 2nd level sundries area) 

I used to buy macadamia nuts from hock hua.

Now with new packaging seems more expensive then cold storage or even ntuc

↡ Advertisement

I used to buy macadamia nuts from hock hua.

Now with new packaging seems more expensive then cold storage or even ntuc

Recommend this shop I discovered last year & since then, been buying nuts from them. I liked the fact that the unroasted nuts are kept in chillers & priced below those sold elsewhere.

Realized I forgot to add in the name of the company. It's Gainswell @ Victoria Wholesale, 1st few units on the right after the car park gantry.

The only thing I buy from such shops are liang teh (specifically, antelope tea aka ling yang water) and the Hock Hua one is much better than the ZTP one is terms of taste. The Hock Hua one is actually palatable and slightly sweet, the ZTP one is just bitter and gross. If you need to give kids antelope tea, get it from Hock Hua.

I buy Liang Teh dry herbs from ZTP & added one crushed Luo Han Kuo to boil. Naturally sweetened. Like this combi better than the one from Hock Hua.

Honey for you ? [nod]

@pinobii

Oh is it what u have been taking? Price is pretty attractive

Dont take too much hor, else u will start to attract all the xiao mi feng

The only thing I buy from such shops are liang teh (specifically, antelope tea aka ling yang water) and the Hock Hua one is much better than the ZTP one is terms of taste. The Hock Hua one is actually palatable and slightly sweet, the ZTP one is just bitter and gross. If you need to give kids antelope tea, get it from Hock Hua.

I recently bought bottled herbal tea from such TCM hall, then felt it was very warm.

Then I realised all these herbal tea are bottled soon after they are boiled.

We were told not to leave bottle drinks in car bcos the heat will cause the plastic bottle to emit carcinogen. And car internal temp Max will probably be 50 Deg.

Cannot imagine even after cooling off , the temp of the herbal tea will still be quite high.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

for those who drink chrysanthemum tea, i find the that HH version has something inside that make it thicken overnight.

I bought two bottles and drank one on the same day. another bottle, i left it in the fridge and by the next morning, it had already "thicken" abit.