• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
40 replies to this topic | 45 praises

Posted 24 January 2016 - 03:06 PM

BenTong
  • Premium member
    BenTong
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

What is the current COE rebate levels? Care to share

Posted 24 January 2016 - 03:08 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

It varies a lot by dealer...... but you might get an idea if you check some pricelists, most of the dealers show their current COE rebate level on price list

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 24 January 2016 - 03:15 PM

BenTong
  • Premium member
    BenTong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Let's compile a list

I start

MI- Cat A($43k) Cat B ($40K)

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:30 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Let's compile a list

I start

Bro, can refer to the price lists uploaded on SGCARMART, usually it will put...

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:50 PM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Let's compile a list

I start

Just my opinion but frankly rebate levels are the least criteria if I were to buy a car cos most ADs put an unrealistically low rebate level so for me other factors like overall price, margin, characteristics of the car etc are more important when choosing.

That said, Heard Honda normally gives quite a high rebate level like last round for Cat A was $48k but even then no rebate was actually returned. Jap cars I believe normally more generous for this if not mistaken.

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:55 PM

Jp66
  • Jp66
    6th Gear
    Author Image

BM Cat B - $49K for guaranteed, $44K for non-guaranteed.

Just my opinion but frankly rebate levels are the least criteria if I were to buy a car cos most ADs put an unrealistically low rebate level so for me other factors like overall price, margin, characteristics of the car etc are more important when choosing.

That said, Heard Honda normally gives quite a high rebate level like last round for Cat A was $48k but even then no rebate was actually returned. Jap cars I believe normally more generous for this if not mistaken.

知足常乐
行到水穷处 坐看云起时

Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:30 PM

Yysiong
  • Premium member
    Yysiong
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hey Bros,
Anybody managed to get coe rebate/discount from AD when the COE secured is lower than your buy price, but higher than the contract coe rebate price?

Of coz i am not referring to just.few hundred to $1k cheaper. But like coe gotten is more than $2k lower than your buy price

Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:02 PM

therock
  • therock
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Yes I did ten years ago.
You get exactly rebate minus the COE.
I count 20 mins before your thread gets merged ...

Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:12 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes I did ten years ago.
You get exactly rebate minus the COE.
I count 20 mins before your thread gets merged ...

one thousand, two thousand,.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:20 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

one thousand, two thousand,. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

exploded....😂😂😂
Bismarck and Tianmo praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:31 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

exploded....😂😂😂

can survive page 1?  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:33 PM

therock
  • therock
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

It seems our mod lives next to his PC so I have my stopwatch on.. ;)

Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:43 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

can survive page 1? [:p] [laugh] [laugh]

can if we start to talk cork...😂😂😂
Together We stand Alone

Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:47 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

we see who faster, Jman888 or RadX[laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Bismarck and Blueray praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:53 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

please i am on 5 day week <_<
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:59 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

and the winner is.

Jman888[laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 21 January 2017 - 02:00 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

please i am on 5 day week <_<

i think this job is 24x7.  [:p]  [:p]  [:p]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 21 January 2017 - 02:06 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    6th Gear
    Author Image

You not scared kena locked ? Haha

Posted 21 January 2017 - 02:12 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You not scared kena locked ? Haha

this one is one yr back thread lah, someone just got merge into this thread, lock simi.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Spring praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 21 January 2017 - 02:58 PM

Bismarck
  • Bismarck
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

this one is one yr back thread lah, someone just got merge into this thread, lock simi.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Bro................you really on form in this thread..................I keep on  [laugh] and  [laugh] ...................Eviilusion also...............all so funny...............  :D

Tianmo praised this
"I am the normal one"
"It’s really difficult looking for glasses without glasses.”
"I would never sign an a**hole just because he is great at football"
"Please don't ask me this shit"
"Sorry I said it twice"
[laugh]

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: latest, rebate, levels

0 user(s) are reading this topic