ERP rates increase/decrease thread monitor!

Ah_Zai

si bei song, today got so many Good News.

A) ERP increased

B) Heard PUB Gas Increased from May 2017

Really Good economy ahead of us....

You forgot one more good news.

Unemployment rate also going up......

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

You will immediately experience smooth traffic

You can go home faster piak deeper but won't be cheaper though

But it is just $4 a day more

For a car owner $4 a day very small lah

:XD:

• Praise 2

i juz cannot swollow the logic for the ERP to run on a evening. what is there to penalise the people for going home? fart the PAP!

Its a reward for the 70% who voted for PAP. 

• Praise 2

Trump got 100 days in office summary.

Singapore got 2017 120 days increase summary.

Water, electricity, gas, ERP, S&CC, carpark, minister salary (promotion), more general promoted (salary up) and Unemployment.

Cheer to the 70% for more increase.

• Praise 1

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/erp-rates-to-increase-on-kpe-pie-9356894?cid=FBcna

SINGAPORE: The Land Transport Authority (LTA) has made revisions to the Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) rates after its latest quarterly review of traffic conditions, it announced on Monday (Oct 30).

The new rates are as follows:

erp-rates.png

The next ERP review will take place in Nov 2017 for the Dec 2017 school holidays rate review.

INCREASE .... INCREASE ... INCREASE

everyday go to work kena slapped passing ERP gantry

reach office ... sure 100% wakes up ... lol

Edited by Wt_know

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/erp-rates-to-increase-on-kpe-pie-9356894?cid=FBcna

SINGAPORE: The Land Transport Authority (LTA) has made revisions to the Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) rates after its latest quarterly review of traffic conditions, it announced on Monday (Oct 30).

erp-rates.png

The next ERP review will take place in Nov 2017 for the Dec 2017 school holidays rate review.

Don't buy car, cigarette, don't drink alcohol and don't buy house.......Singapore is still cheap. As in what I telling people for a while.

When the hawker price goes up and coffeeshop price goes up......I will not know what to tell people liao. [bigcry]

• Praise 1

Don't buy car, cigarette, don't drink alcohol and don't buy house.......Singapore is still cheap. As in what I telling people for a while.

When the hawker price goes up and coffeeshop price goes up......I will not know what to tell people liao. [bigcry]

Actually there is a solution for all the ERP. what my friends did is they sign up as GRab hitch, so they will pick up someone on the way to work and this cover the ERP and lunch for them which is very good. furthermore u can do twice a day (limited is twice for hitch) one to and one back from work. all expenses covered. maybe can also meet some hot chicks. no point complaining for those ppl who like to complain. take action..

• Praise 1

Actually there is a solution for all the ERP. what my friends did is they sign up as GRab hitch, so they will pick up someone on the way to work and this cover the ERP and lunch for them which is very good. furthermore u can do twice a day (limited is twice for hitch) one to and one back from work. all expenses covered. maybe can also meet some hot chicks. no point complaining for those ppl who like to complain. take action..

Yeah, car sharing will be something. But it will mean you do not own the car to yourself 100% le. I just speaking up for many of my bros here that need a lot of driving on their job as cost will be damn high.

I am one lucky one working away from home with my wife driving very little. Our car clocked less than 3k km for 5 months. We stay east and mostly travel around east. Wife takes bus into CBD. Only when I am around I goes to pick her up or send her.

But come to understand those days I was doing sales in Singapore. I do not know how to handle this high cost.

Yeah, car sharing will be something. But it will mean you do not own the car to yourself 100% le. I just speaking up for many of my bros here that need a lot of driving on their job as cost will be damn high.

I am one lucky one working away from home with my wife driving very little. Our car clocked less than 3k km for 5 months. We stay east and mostly travel around east. Wife takes bus into CBD. Only when I am around I goes to pick her up or send her.

But come to understand those days I was doing sales in Singapore. I do not know how to handle this high cost.

bro why car not 100% yours (if you take bank loan of cos not yours)? I am suggesting Grab hitch. All car owners can sign up to be one as Grab Hitch driver. they can pick passenger (they can choose passengers going to place near their working area) on their way to work or back. this help to cover some of their cost. Grab hitch driver is different from normal grab driver, they can only do two pick up a day.

erp-rates.png

:slow:

This is nothing compare to morning ERP charges at CTE to town.....

$6/- .... [furious]  [furious]

Was rushing to SGH for appointment using CTE around 08.35 am and read the gantry sign said veh - $6/- ... :a-m1524:

• Praise 1

bro why car not 100% yours (if you take bank loan of cos not yours)? I am suggesting Grab hitch. All car owners can sign up to be one as Grab Hitch driver. they can pick passenger (they can choose passengers going to place near their working area) on their way to work or back. this help to cover some of their cost. Grab hitch driver is different from normal grab driver, they can only do two pick up a day.

Meaning the car taken by strangers.

• Praise 1

erp-rates.png

For those travelling towards MCE, AYE will be $5 already since there's another one at MCE exit charging $2 between 0735 to 0855am. 

cant have the best of both world right. 

That's just one of the way. Which means Singaporean will not be able to own a car without finding extra income.

That's just one of the way. Which means Singaporean will not be able to own a car without finding extra income.

you are right if really cannot afford to pay ERP then better take public transport dont make life so difficult. or change to off peak car . or go earlier .. if we cant change the system then we have to change ourselves to fit the system. no choice. 

↡ Advertisement