ERP rates increase/decrease thread monitor!

Ah_Zai

http://transport.asiaone.com/news/general/story/5-erp-rates-reduced-2-raised-lta

SINGAPORE - The Land Transport Authority (LTA) said in a statement today that it will be revising the ERP rates at various locations from Nov 3, after completing its quarterly review of traffic conditions on Electronic Road Pricing (ERP)-priced roads and expressways.

These are the revised rates for the affected gantries, with effect from Nov 3, 2014:

AYE before Alexandra towards City

- from 8.30am to 9am - $1 (Decrease from $1.50)

- from 9am to 9.30am - No charge (Decrease from $0.50)

AYE (Set of 3 Gantries) - After Jurong Town Hall towards City

- from 8.am to 8.30am - $1 (Decrease from $2)

- from 5.30pm to 6pm - $1 (Increase from no charge)

Southbound CTE after Braddell Road & PIE Slip Road into Southbound CTE (Set of 4 gantries)

- from 7.30am to 8am - $3 (Decrease from $4)

ECP (City) & KPE Slip Rd onto ECP (2 gantries)

- from 8.30am to 9am -$2 (Decrease from $3)

Thomson Road

- from 7.30am to 8am - $1 (Increase from $0.50)

LTA added that rates for the other gantries will remain unchanged and that the next ERP review will take place in November 2014 for the December school holidays.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

This thread old huh. Just saw the title.

So are we talking about "morning" ERP rates or are we "moaning" about ERP rates? [:p]

Edited by ins1dious
  • Praise 2

So are we talking about "morning" ERP rates or are we "moaning" about ERP rates? [:p]

lol....edited, but leaving that capture for evidence...lol

post-547-0-21370600-1414457455_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3

Good moaning...

Whats wrong with moaning?

Pple moan about ERP all the time...

Moaning has two meanings LOL

• Praise 3

Good moaning...

Whats wrong with moaning?

Pple moan about ERP all the time...

Moaning has two meanings LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRIOj4yM3uM

:D

awesome show btw... if you haven't seen it... it's set during WW2 and the gendarme is actually a British undercover agent helping the French Resistance so he's speaking with an accent

Edited by ins1dious

i rem those...classic!!!! :D:D

oh yes... the old Brit comedies were classics. The list is long :)

Allo Allo

Blackadder

Fawlty Towers

Mind your language

Yes Minister

Some Mothers do ave em

Only fools and horses

sheesh.... I am old :(

But I digress from topic. Sorry.

This change fcks up my evening drive to home. I normally take Alexandria Rd to avoid traffic on AYE. Now with evening charges higher, I expect more people will be on the inner roads.

• Praise 1

SINGAPORE: Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) rates at three gantries along Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) will increase from Feb 2, the Land Transport Authority (LTA) announced in a news release on Tuesday (Jan 27).

LTA said this comes after its quarterly review of traffic conditions. There will be an increase of S$1 between 9am and 9.30am for the set of three gantries after AYE - towards the city - after Jurong Town Hall.

The ERP gantries are at the AYE (City) exit before Clementi Avenue 6, the slip road into AYE (City) from Clementi Avenue 6 and the slip road into AYE (City) from Clementi Avenue 2. There are currently no charges for the three gantries during the stated hours.

LTA also said the rates for the other gantries will remain unchanged. The next ERP review will take place in May, it added.

- CNA/xk

lai liao loh... my fb rant:

The people who planned the ERP at these 3 gantries and the one who approved, confirm chop guarantee not stay near this area and don't have to LL travel through these routes to get to CBD every morning. Traffic is not reduced, it remains, why? Because people have to get through these roads to travel to CBD and the South Eastern side of Singapore! Now, you are just channeling traffic to the one and only exit at Dover, thereby causing a more severe jam from Boon Lay Road through Commonwealth Ave West (which also, has 2 usable lanes for going straight, the other is a very redundant bus lane). Stupid or what?

damn cb...

ERP has long lost its effectiveness...to control the traffc.

I wonder how does the new ERP system will help to regulate the traffic or just another great tools to collect the money.

Not solving the root of the problem...just let you feel the pinch....

lai liao loh... my fb rant:
The people who planned the ERP at these 3 gantries and the one who approved, confirm chop guarantee not stay near this area and don't have to LL travel through these routes to get to CBD every morning. Traffic is not reduced, it remains, why? Because people have to get through these roads to travel to CBD and the South Eastern side of Singapore! Now, you are just channeling traffic to the one and only exit at Dover, thereby causing a more severe jam from Boon Lay Road through Commonwealth Ave West (which also, has 2 usable lanes for going straight, the other is a very redundant bus lane). Stupid or what?

damn cb...

I wonder how does the new ERP system will help to regulate the traffic or just another great tools to collect the money.

COE was introduce to control the traffic, with implementation of ERP it only prove that COE failed.

• Praise 1

this is called song song ki jurong ...

now that many move to jurong east & boon lay areas, more and more use AYE to city ... huat ah!!!

....deleted double post..

Edited by Kezg1

IMO...its all about generating more $$...controlling traffic to me is not to issue too many coe...like i mentioned before..only sure way to ease traffic is to reduce all vehicles to 500k...haha..then again

it will affect the erp...revenue...