Merc Ah Pek driver prank

Soya

I think I liked the malay girl pretending to get her license video more. There was more fear in the instructors faces in that :D

Tot the beng chia was a dead giveaway. Where got L-lesen drive dis kinda car one? 

Having a rich ah pek kena con into buying a C63 by the SE instead of a regular merc still possible mah.

• Praise 1

Tot the beng chia was a dead giveaway. Where got L-lesen drive dis kinda car one? 

Having a rich ah pek kena con into buying a C63 by the SE instead of a regular merc still possible mah.

haha... she say its her bros right... they must have believed judging from the reactions.

Twincharged

I think it might be normal there? In Sg I also ever see an eg6 and evo with L-plate. Lol.

• Praise 1

GTR with P-plate also have lah....

waliewwww..........maciam someone buy a fierce colnago racer bike......and put kid training wheels on the sides. [:p]

• Praise 1

Twincharged

GTR with P-plate also have lah....

P-plate normal. Even seen Ferrari with P-plate before also. We talking about L-plate ma.