Unnatural death of 14 year old

Loki

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/police-investigating-unnatural-death-of-14-year-old-boy?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#xtor=CS1-10

Poor thing this kid.  Even if he was guilty of the alleged crime, death is too great a "punishment" for him and his parents.  RIP.

Wonder why police must go to the school and get him during classes.  Probably too embarrassing for him.

↡ Advertisement

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/police-investigating-unnatural-death-of-14-year-old-boy?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#xtor=CS1-10

Poor thing this kid.  Even if he was guilty of the alleged crime, death is too great a "punishment" for him and his parents.  RIP.

Wonder why police must go to the school and get him during classes.  Probably too embarrassing for him.

Mata cannot choose a time to bring back someone for questioning.

I agree with you that the embarrassment may be too much and he had no face to return to school any more.

have to find out if he jump cos of falsely accused or embarrassment.

• Praise 1

The IO is an a hole

at 14 yrs old, he is not a flight risk, what is he going to do - swim to JB ? buy airasia ticket to Bangkok?

just need to inform the parents to meet IO at the police station

sometimes must assess the situation

• Praise 8

I think we should watch our loved ones closely, if they are showing any signs of distress or unusual behaviour. Such things can be treated with medication. The alleged molest could already be the start or symptom of a mental disorder.

RIP to the boy.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 4

The IO is an a hole

at 14 yrs old, he is not a flight risk, what is he going to do - swim to JB ? buy airasia ticket to Bangkok?

just need to inform the parents to meet IO at the police station

sometimes must assess the situation

don't worry.. after this.. it would be in SOP that this kind of scenario would never happen again. 

and yes agree... IO demonstrated no common sense in this case

• Praise 3

One gone is one too many.

14 year old will not even have issue even if convicted, why so harsh on minor? I thought schools should have protocols about how external persons (including police) can access the students?

• Praise 5

Ya lor. Why they go during school hours? 

Singapore so safe. Our mata so free compared to other crime-ridden countries who have so much more to do.

Why don't wait till 3am then go to his home and look for him? Then nobody will see mata questioning him.

• Praise 2

i dun think this is the first time police go to school and 'invite' student to police station for investigation, it happen so often in olden days.

• Praise 4

i dun think this is the first time police go to school and 'invite' student to police station for investigation, it happen so often in olden days.

ya lo... mata do work also muz hav ppl critic...  

MCF a lot of psychics, psychiatrists and psychologists and have access to mata stats on the number of invites they extend at schools.

Next time mata go schools shd dressed up like Lulu (Michelle Chong) or Ronald McD and pretend the interviewee won a grand prize and need to go to Mediacock to collect prize "live" on TV.

Please lah. Even his mom could not tell he was affected.

• Praise 11

The younger generation we have molded is extremely delicate.

The old ways of handling many things cannot be applied anymore.

I wonder if we have progressed and regressed both at the same time.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2