Unnatural death of 14 year old

Loki

I don't see why the police need to tailor the timing of their investigations to suit the person's social needs.

It's tragic. But seriously, next time police no need go speak to you at your office cos it might be lao kui in front of your colleagues?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Dislike 1

Haiz 14 yr old very young leh, still got a beautiful life ahead

So poor thing de

Think the police should assign a child psychologist to assist in such underaged cases

Sometimes kids easily 想不开

• Praise 3

The younger generation we have molded is extremely delicate.

The old ways of handling many things cannot be applied anymore.

I wonder if we have progressed and regressed both at the same time.

i believe they have, at least i think the police are more gentle and use the word 'please', it could be a madam.

Parent support and reprimand balancing on the thin line. On one hand, for an asian family, an accusation or investigation in to case of molestation usually result in severe reprimand from the father. On the other hand, the teenager is not  emotionally matured to handle such stress of under police investigation and the reprimands from the parent.

Parent support and reprimand balancing on the thin line. On one hand, for an asian family, an accusation or investigation in to case of molestation usually result in severe reprimand from the father. On the other hand, the teenager is not  emotionally matured to handle such stress of under police investigation and the reprimands from the parent.

I think it is more towards teenager not able to handle stress of police investigation.

There is no lawyer or parents present during police investigation.

Why cant the police wait at the principal office and asked the teacher to bring the boy down, rather than go straight to class?

• Praise 1

Why cant the police wait at the principal office and asked the teacher to bring the boy down, rather than go straight to class?

how you know they go to the classroom? i doubt the school will allow the police to step into the classroom, most likely they wait at the common office. You think like what happen in US meh  [sweatdrop]

cop-slams-student-videoSixteenByNine1050

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/police-investigating-unnatural-death-of-14-year-old-boy?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#xtor=CS1-10

Poor thing this kid. Even if he was guilty of the alleged crime, death is too great a "punishment" for him and his parents. RIP.

Wonder why police must go to the school and get him during classes. Probably too embarrassing for him.

Too embarrassing cannot blame mata LA. Besides, I doubt they went right to the classroom and pulled him out of class. It was most likely done by a teacher.

No doubt it is a sad case but the person to be blamed is either the molester or false accuser.

Edited by Kusje
  • Praise 1

Although they like to act big and looks tough on the outside, our young are actually much weaker than what you can imagine.

And many are pretty stubborn and will not listen to you. Always dismiss your advise as old fashion. And when they get into trouble because of not listening to you, they will come back to you and expect you to help to resolve.

• Praise 3

But I think still think the Mata need to discharge their duty,

they cannot wait until you are free and song song then go pick

you up for investigation mah......

after school then go tuition then swimming class , by time finished liow

mid night go your house invite you maybe seen by neighbours also jialat

• Praise 1

how you know they go to the classroom? i doubt the school will allow the police to step into the classroom, most likely they wait at the common office. You think like what happen in US meh  [sweatdrop]

cop-slams-student-videoSixteenByNine1050

did the mata stormed the school and brought the poor kid back for investigation like how they catch those radicals terrorists or druggies?

From the time of his released till he got home, there bound to be something happening along the way with his mother !!! Arrested at 11 plus, released on bail at 2 plus and found dead at 4.30pm...

There was still a possibility that his mother was scolding him all this time along the way home or maybe she could had said that wait till your father comes home tonight and see what you get.  [whip]

When we are young, our mother would always said that to us, "wait till your father get home" when we are naughty...... :serious-business:

The boy was worried and chose the wrong move ... :a-rip:  

• Praise 1

Like that mata have to go and invite people for questioning after office hours liao. Day time cannot, everybody in school or working.

Next thing you know someone will suggest mata send email to suspects and make appointment in advance for questioning.

• Praise 3

i believe they have, at least i think the police are more gentle and use the word 'please', it could be a madam.

Out of topic but I find it disturbing to have such threads deemed "Lite and EZ"..................

Just saying.

He's a suspect in a criminal offence leh.

Relac bro, the kid has passed away and his parents are grieving...   

↡ Advertisement