Accident on PIE Towards Tuas - 2 Sep 2016

Metalslug2

Knn, this morning sle/ Mandai was also damn bad ..I have to detour from Mandai to use cte/pie to jurong instead... Took 1.5hrs to reach jurong office from punggol.... Well, not the worst yet thou.. Few years ago, a fatal accident was so bad, took me 2.5hrs to reach office....

Knn, this morning sle/ Mandai was also damn bad ..I have to detour from Mandai to use cte/pie to jurong instead... Took 1.5hrs to reach jurong office from punggol.... Well, not the worst yet thou.. Few years ago, a fatal accident was so bad, took me 2.5hrs to reach office....

Your travel route similar as mine.

This morning I had to go via Wlds to Kranji to Lck (Long straight road can stretch your engine there

Edited by Sunny
  • Praise 2

Accidents don't cause traffic jams.

It's the KAY PO drivers who do!

all the si rubberneckers. hope you all see see until neck ache then neck break. neck break liao bo bian brake hit the car in front.

I from Tuas go AMK, pass by the accident site at Bkt Timah Flyover, small incident, those rubbish refuse truck the compacter probably was burning, cos it was a bit sooty at the back. BUT THAT'S ALL!

All slow down and see FF?! I left AMK at 5pm the jam accumulated all the way to Serangoon. I detour to Lor Chuan, Braddell, Lornie, Farrer Rd, Tanglin Halt, Clementi then can reach Bkt Batok. really is pui chao nua...  :a-bang:

huh so long ah... Lor Halus-KPE-PIE cannot ah?  :TT_TT:

• Praise 1

huh so long ah... Lor Halus-KPE-PIE cannot ah? :TT_TT:

KPE will jammed every morning after entering from TPE till old airport road. PIE will also jammed in the morning.

• Praise 2

Kaypo or no Kaypo, all accidents invariably caused traffic jam with all the debris strewn across the road and damaged vehicles blocking the lanes

Kaypo or no Kaypo, all accidents invariably caused traffic jam with all the debris strewn across the road and damaged vehicles blocking the lanes

no kaypo, the jam won't be so bad unless only left one lane usable.

Wanna comment. Dun flame me.

Would we be a better society if we just never slowed down and just drove past an accident maybe with fatality, without caring?

I like to think that 4D aside, people slow to gawk because they think,"if I had been faster, I might have been the one in the accident.". Or as commonly said," there but for the grace of God, go I."