Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
588 replies to this topic | 2,115 praises

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:43 AM

Carpools
  • Carpools
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I have college stay nearby and everyday he want a lift. I buy the car for my and family convenience. Really to much! [bounce1]

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:57 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Your colleague wear skirt? Chio? Got picture?

If it's a guy, tell him to piss off.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:01 AM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I have college stay nearby and everyday he want a lift. I buy the car for my and family convenience. Really to much! [bounce1]

Unless he contribute to petrol cost lo.

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:08 AM

Spiderman302
  • Spiderman302
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Easy solution. Morning pick him up purposely go do some errands. Wait and wait and wait etc.... after a few days he will give up.

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:09 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I got before but the girl live opposite my block so i think its ok to give her ride and i think she understand as she hitch my car like 2-3x a week not everyday

Way to reject very easy, morning say u send ur family member and have breakfast first

When go home say u meeting ur family outside then go home. He will give up.

Edited by Thaiyotakamli, 01 January 2014 - 11:11 AM.

Blackyv praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:14 AM

ATTB
  • Premium member
    ATTB
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I got before but the girl live opposite my block so i think its ok to give her ride and i think she understand as she hitch my car like 2-3x a week not everyday

Way to reject very easy, morning say u send ur family member and have breakfast first

When go home say u meeting ur family outside then go home. He will give up.

Wah.. If chio one I don't mind.. In fact, I'll wait for her at the carpark everyday.. 😁

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:15 AM

Porche
  • Premium member
    Porche
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Bei zi tong cheapo

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:15 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah.. If chio one I don't mind.. In fact, I'll wait for her at the carpark everyday.. 😁

She quite chio or else i will use my excuses hahaha

Very fair, slim and wear sexy clothing

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:22 AM

ATTB
  • Premium member
    ATTB
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Lucky u.. 😄👍😄👍

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:24 AM

LostInHeaven
  • Premium member
    LostInHeaven
    Clutched
    Author Image

really buay ta han when some friends will request you to send them/pick them up when they already know it's not convenient.. even when it's during the day. if midnight i understand la..

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:25 AM

ATTB
  • Premium member
    ATTB
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Unless he contribute to petrol cost lo.

Month end just send him the bill stated Petrol cost, ERP, parking and installment fee. Tell him you accept cash payment ONLY. Lol!

Edited by ATTB, 01 January 2014 - 11:26 AM.

Toothiewabbit praised this

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:42 AM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

See post #14

Edited by Celicar, 01 January 2014 - 11:45 AM.

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:42 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

got detour to somewhere else before office ?? :huh:
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:43 AM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Try not to wear so sexy see how.

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:50 AM

Carpools
  • Carpools
    Clutched
    Author Image

Alamak he know me well enough i have no appt in the morning. Worst, he think i his taxi driver. Other college ask him cannot tongbang my car also! Basket tell him not to be my mama san and pick guest for me liao. He still do it! Wow become very frustrated for me to avoid him leh, now others also want to tongbang! If you guys have friends like him can show them this tread. To be more zhitong !

Edited by Carpools, 01 January 2014 - 11:51 AM.

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:59 AM

Carpools
  • Carpools
    Clutched
    Author Image

Try not to wear so sexy see how.

Sony canot i under stand???

got detour to somewhere else before office ?? 

No GF or wife to send how to detour? You guys here got gf to introduce then can solve my problem liao.

Got GF i don't mind send her to work. [gorgeous]  :wub:

Edited by Carpools, 01 January 2014 - 12:00 PM.

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:00 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sell away your car lor. Problem solved. Haha....

Your car is the root of his evil.

Edited by Watwheels, 01 January 2014 - 12:00 PM.

Volvobrick praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:03 PM

Carpools
  • Carpools
    Clutched
    Author Image

Sell away your car lor. Problem solved. Haha....

Your car is the root of his evil.

You want to buy? [drivingcar] My work place no bus , no mrt leh. I know what u going to say: Change job right. [thumbsdown]

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:09 PM

Leo72
  • Leo72
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Sony canot i under stand???

No GF or wife to send how to detour? You guys here got gf to introduce then can solve my problem liao.

Got GF i don't mind send her to work. [gorgeous]  :wub:

inconvenient yourself by maybe 1 to 2 weeks by not driving and tell him your car is in workshop for repair and bla bla bla excuses. after that, say you got a gf liao, need to send her to work and pick her up after work..  or another way, become workaholic by going to work early and go back home late..  ;)

Tailgater and road hogger, please stay away from me. Queue cutter, please cut queue behind me.

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:10 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

got detour to somewhere else before office ?? :huh:

Hahaha u ask me to two timer is it? Haha

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: grab, grabcar, grabhitch, uber and 4 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users