GrabHitch/RYDE-car pooling services

Carpools

When I was driving most of the condos are quite okay, the most they ask for block number only.

There was only one condo, Caribbean at Keppel Bay (I think) where they actually asked to see the app to make sure is legit pickup.

I went into many condo, i just said pick up my friend.

my friend drives a M3, use it for hitch and get many 1nitestand. heard many ppl doing it

Ur friend pathetic
↡ Advertisement

my friend drives a M3, use it for hitch and get many 1nitestand. heard many ppl doing it

Wah...zhun boh? But must drive M3 then can get 1nightstand? Can take mrt or bus and still get ons or not? Edited by Andyngps

I think M3 can at most fit 3 nightstands  if you buy all from Ikea flatpacked.... 

post-24957-0-36454300-1505055047.jpg

http://m.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/functional/10364/20656/

I will suggest your friend change to a lorry to "pick-up" more night stands.  :D

Edited by Vratenza
  • Praise 1

For normal grab, the rider and driver hp number got revealed to both parties? I think for uber, the rider contact number didnt revealed to the driver de?!

• Praise 1

For normal grab, the rider and driver hp number got revealed to both parties? I think for uber, the rider contact number didnt revealed to the driver de?!

Nope. It's through a proxy number (or for Grab, through their in-app messaging system, like Whatsapp).

• Praise 2

I heard of a friend who deliberately check out the facebook images of hitcher to ensure its of good assets before picking her...sibei wu eng.

By the time he finishes checking the Facebook images, the rider would be hitched by someone else
  • Praise 3

By the time he finishes checking the Facebook images, the rider would be hitched by someone else

That is so true. So many hunters out there. Lol

Maybe on the spot gratifications. Hope the driver don't forget to stop at red lights.

That depends on whether midnight drive or day time.....and who is sitting beside...
↡ Advertisement