GrabHitch/RYDE-car pooling services

Carpools

Garuda should give him free honourary membership to fly anytime free as goodwill gesture and the Airport security should be screwed; How did he know this plane was going to Jakarta ?? and where exactly its parked?? Sekali go into wrong flight end up in Yemen how??

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Garuda should give him free honourary membership to fly anytime free as goodwill gesture and the Airport security should be screwed; How did he know this plane was going to Jakarta ?? and where exactly its parked?? Sekali go into wrong flight end up in Yemen how??

Google

He got the flight number. Then maybe the aiport very laoya so anyone has access to Runway.

(edited)

There are always risks to carrying a passenger. In the event of an accident with injury, they are completely within their rights to make a claim, or even bring a lawsuit against you, the driver. And it may sound macabre, but if you die from a serious enough accident, your "estate" (meaning your already grieving family) may end up being the target of a lawsuit.

Don't make a habit of it. Certainly don't do it for anyone except immediate family and *really* good friends (and in a bad situation, even friendships can sour).

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

Google

He got the flight number. Then maybe the aiport very laoya so anyone has acess to Runway.

Lucky the stowaway flight was short - long haul flight he would drop cold dead, or dead cold

• Praise 1

I tot he should be suck into the engine when the plane is flying ?

34000 feet and below 0 degree is another harsh factor to overcome..

Send this man to train their army...

The whole Asia will be theirs in no time [thumbsup]

This lucky man [thumbsup] belongs to the "zodiac of Cat" :huh: He has nine lives to spare in his whole lifetime [laugh]:D

• Praise 1

I used to give rides to a colleague until she kept turning down my offers. It was a relief actually, becos I had to backtrack 2km to fetch her.

I used to give rides to a colleague until she kept turning down my offers. It was a relief actually, becos I had to backtrack 2km to fetch her.

I will wait at your gate for "hitch ride" if you really don't mind [:/][rolleyes][laugh][:p]

I will wait at your gate for "hitch ride" if you really don't mind [:/][rolleyes][laugh][:p]

Why u need to hitch rides from me when you already have more cars than ur karchng can sit on leh?

Anyway, I don't drive like other lady drivers; according to that colleague of mine. So, u better not too.....or else loose your b@lls behind..........hahaha.......

Why u need to hitch rides from me when you already have more cars than ur karchng can sit on leh?

Anyway, I don't drive like other lady drivers; according to that colleague of mine. So, u better not too.....or else loose your b@lls behind..........hahaha.......

Did you hear any glass breaking sounds from your PC [confused]

That is my [bigcry] heart broken into pieces [dead][angel]

I know I have to wait for "next life" [:(]

Did you hear any glass breaking sounds from your PC [confused]

That is my [bigcry] heart broken into pieces [dead][angel]

I know I have to wait for "next life" [:(][/

Doing u a big favour & protecting myself actually.......my cars are too low slung.....afraid u might injure ur aged spine & then I Kenna sued! :()

I have college stay nearby and everyday he want a lift. I buy the car for my and family convenience. Really to much! [bounce1]

I used to fetch a colleague to the nearest MRT station before hitting the freeway.

This guy is basically ok, except the way he never fails to appear whenever I am knocking off (be it on time, late or staggered timing) is rather creepy and unbearably annoying.

It’s like whenever I am walking towards the car, he will pop out and “hey.. hay hay hee hee (irritating laughter) Knock off liao arh, don’t mind, XXX MRT station, anyway it’s on the way before you hit the freeway hor “ Its worst because I will have to take the same route if I hit town or rather anywhere and he KNOWS that..

After a few times, I got very pissed off and the next time he approached me, I ask him.. “XXX MRT right???” in a very irritated tone and facial expression… The next day it stopped

• Praise 1

I used to fetch a colleague to the nearest MRT station before hitting the freeway.

This guy is basically ok, except the way he never fails to appear whenever I am knocking off (be it on time, late or staggered timing) is rather creepy and unbearably annoying.

It’s like whenever I am walking towards the car, he will pop out and “hey.. hay hay hee hee (irritating laughter) Knock off liao arh, don’t mind, XXX MRT station, anyway it’s on the way before you hit the freeway hor “ Its worst because I will have to take the same route if I hit town or rather anywhere and he KNOWS that..

After a few times, I got very pissed off and the next time he approached me, I ask him.. “XXX MRT right???” in a very irritated tone and facial expression… The next day it stopped

Sharing is caring ma.. [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

Google

He got the flight number. Then maybe the aiport very laoya so anyone has access to Runway.

If u've been to smaller airports in Indonesia, u can see the airport perimeter is not very secure one.

• Praise 1

Sharing is caring ma.. [lipsrsealed]

Its really the notion of being "made used" of that pisses me. Its like this guy is so free to ambush me just to hitch a ride.

As some mentioned, driving is a pleasure ..... and privacy is very much appreciated too.... I can whack my car if I feel like it, or slowly cruise and sing along with the radio stations if I am in a good mood.. hell, I can even fart at my own convenience or do last minute touch ups if I am on a date or meeting a client !!!!

If I did not invite you to ride with me, it means I don't enjoy your companionship throughout the journey.. period.

Turbocharged

I used to have such "friend" during my reservist days. He's not my buddy, section or even platoon mate. Just some guy in my unit that happened to know I stay near him.

He ask me to tongbang him to and from home. Out of courtesy and being friendly, I was ok about it. I did that till ICT ends.

Then the following year, before the new ICT start, suddenly he called me to ask if can tongbang to book in. This time I wasn't very enthusiatic about it but since it's a once a year thing, I sua sua say ok. I told him 6am as I'm still driving an OPC that time. Need to reach camp by 7am. He say okay.

Next morning I woke up, tired and sleepy and reached his block at 6am. I SMSed him I'm down. He replied he just woke up and tell me to wait.

WTF!!

OK, nvm, I wait, I thought at most he will come down at 6:15am, still got time to camp before 7am.

6:15am, no shadow, I SMSed him, no reply.

6:20am, SMSed again, no reply.

6:25am, SMSed again, he finally replied. "please wait, I'm having breakfast."

WHAT!!??

I wokeup at 5:45am, skipping breakfast just to reach you place at 6am, and you give me this bullcrap??? WTF!!

6:30am, SMSed again, he replied. "still eating, finishing soon."

I responded that I'm leaving. then he replied "ok ok, I coming down now"

6:35am, he came out and hopped into my car.

I lose my cool and scolded him. He say he misread my SMS as 7am. Then me ask me "what's the rush anyway? book in is 8am". This guy has no car and my explanation of my car being OPC and cannot drive by 7am, via SMS, means nothing to him.

I HOT liao!

I gave this bugger a "hell of a ride", I've never seen anyone grip the roof handle so tightly before, not even my wife.

luckily still managed to reach the Camp at 7.05am.

The bugger never look for me again. Nope, he was never on my phonelist.

• Praise 7

I used to have such "friend" during my reservist days. He's not my buddy, section or even platoon mate. Just some guy in my unit that happened to know I stay near him.

He ask me to tongbang him to and from home. Out of courtesy and being friendly, I was ok about it. I did that till ICT ends.

Then the following year, before the new ICT start, suddenly he called me to ask if can tongbang to book in. This time I wasn't very enthusiatic about it but since it's a once a year thing, I sua sua say ok. I told him 6am as I'm still driving an OPC that time. Need to reach camp by 7am. He say okay.

Next morning I woke up, tired and sleepy and reached his block at 6am. I SMSed him I'm down. He replied he just woke up and tell me to wait.

WTF!!

OK, nvm, I wait, I thought at most he will come down at 6:15am, still got time to camp before 7am.

WHAT!!??

I wokeup at 5:45am, skipping breakfast just to reach you place at 6am, and you give me this bullcrap??? WTF!!

I lose my cool and scolded him. He say he misread my SMS as 7am. Then me ask me "what's the rush anyway? book in is 8am". This guy has no car and my explanation of my car being OPC and cannot drive by 7am, via SMS, means nothing to him.

I HOT liao!

I gave this bugger a "hell of a ride", I've never seen anyone grip the roof handle so tightly before, not even my wife.

This type are typical real idiot that doesn't understands what is call " Inconsiderate & Gratitude" [thumbsdown]

• Praise 3

WTF!!

WHAT!!??

I HOT liao!

Wa lao, this reminds me of a friend I have…

To be flat out honest, this guy is actually ok, but damn buay zi dong… maybe lack of EQ.. We used to hang out and club together very often..

He stays in one end of the island while I stay in central SIN

Now.. It’s our usual arrangement that I will “venture into the jungle” to fetch him, club in town and then send him home, before heading home myself… bromance.. perhaps

He never pays for petrol and I am totally fine since it’s like brother ma, bo kay kao!!! We take turns to pay for drinks. Let me explain what irritates me thou

1. As a driver, I make it a point to stay sober enough so that I can send him home, he on the other hand gets to totally enjoy himself, gets sloshed and then sleep during the journey home. Mind you, it happens almost all the time and I do get the increasing impression that I should change my name to Ahmad
  2. A couple of times, I was actually picked up by chicks and when he sense I had the intention to take it further, he would be like “Brother, then wa leh? Xiang zhai wa terng” (What bout me bro, who’s going to fetch me home) I guess he would have taken a cab home if I rebutted his request, but be more proactive and zi dong can!!???
  3. I will be rainchecked if I happen to be in town and tell him to come down himself to join me.. It like “Wa arn ni kuan wa jing buay hong bian leh, par bai la” (Its really inconvenient for me, till the next time bro!!) Mind you, I have cancelled my other plans for our drinking session and yet!!??
  4. We were once at his friend’s pub… His friend is leaving and knowing that I stay in Central and since they stay very close to each other, he offered to send my friend home. My friend was flirting with one of the patrons and told his friend “Aiyah, you go la, never mind one, (My name) si bei steady one, he will send me home, go, go, don’t worry about me”!!! Mind you, I was trying to adjourn off to another place with my then potential squeeze and he knows that !!!!!!

I mentioned I was reminded of this fellow by your account due to the following incident..

There was once, I set about going the ëxtra mile” (pun intended) to fetch him as usual. When I reached his place, I txt him that I was downstairs.. 10mins… No reply…. I smoked another stick and waited…. 10 more mins, no reply… I called him… didn’t take the call… 20 more mins… Gosh, did he died in the house??? I called again… “hello brother arh, le dan arh, wo har bei zhang zui” (Bro, I haven shower, wait please).

ME: What are you doing man??? We were supposed to meet up like 40 mins ago!!!

HIM: Sorry brother, Wa tey MSN (Im MSN ing)

ME: Then faster go shower la, I wait for you

HIM: Pai say pai say brother, the zhar bor giving me number liao, 15 more mins, I go zhang zui

KNNBCCB… if it’s you guys you du lan or not??????

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4