GrabHitch/RYDE-car pooling services

Carpools

If arrived late due to traffic jam, dont think can complain. Lol. Grabhitch high chance for solo ride also must depends on your location and go to where la.

Yes agree. In local context, when one lane jam, the whole road jam. When one exit close, the whole expressway slow down. This may affect the private hire drivers....

↡ Advertisement

Ryde just needs to scale up big enough for grab to feel that they are worthy of a threat before buying them over.

End of the day, owner of Ryde wins from the big windfall they get from being buyout by grab. Ryde has been around for a long while but with uber/grab fighting, Ryde couldn't even rock the sampan.

Mark my words.

Ryde just needs to scale up big enough for grab to feel that they are worthy of a threat before buying them over.

End of the day, owner of Ryde wins from the big windfall they get from being buyout by grab. Ryde has been around for a long while but with uber/grab fighting, Ryde couldn't even rock the sampan.

Mark my words.

It means Ryde might not become a threat to Grab?!

Turbocharged

Mark my words.

Started carpooling about 2 over years ago and Rude was the first app I used.

Eventually moved to Grab cos the payment is low and hitcher number is pathetic.

Stopped for a while then tried it again.. Still, same situation.

If now they are still status quo, good luck to them. They'll get makan or die off without people even knowing

Started carpooling about 2 over years ago and Rude was the first app I used.

Eventually moved to Grab cos the payment is low and hitcher number is pathetic.

Stopped for a while then tried it again.. Still, same situation.

If now they are still status quo, good luck to them. They'll get makan or die off without people even knowing

Actually i dont really know there is this pooling service provided by Ryde. Maybe i not really interested in pooling service. Anyway, any reason why Ryde hitch number is pathetic?

Turbocharged

Actually i dont really know there is this pooling service provided by Ryde. Maybe i not really interested in pooling service. Anyway, any reason why Ryde hitch number is pathetic?

I suppose they aren't as aggressive as Grab with their discounts.

Their discounts are good, I moved my regulars over there for private request. Just that the interface takes awhile to get used.

some time i just dun understand why these women try to save few dollar and take the risk, not saying hitch drivers are bad people.

And also nowadays bf no longer send gf home, especially young couple.

私召车恶搞夜绕坟场 女乘客惊求救
2018年4月1日 星期日 02:40 PM
文/江欣如
来自/新明日报

grabhitchsi_ji_e_zuo_ju_.jpg?itok=73N4Tx
司机用老妇女的照片作为头像。(受访者提供)

男子申诉,深夜替女友召来Grabhitch,司机明明是一名青年,却用老妇照片作头像,还故意绕路到坟场,Grab已展开调查。

有网民昨天(3月31日)在面簿上发贴文,叙述女友遇到“可怕”私召车司机的过程。贴文内容指出,涉事的私召车司机是一名约20多岁的青年,不仅故意用一张黑白的老妇照片作为头像,还故意绕远路,载女友到坟场一带。

记者辗转联系上网民,不愿具名的他受访时表示,事件发生于昨天约凌晨1时,女友打算从实龙岗到蔡厝港一带,因此用Grabhitch召车载送。

“我当时没注意看司机的资料,所以没觉得不对劲,直到女友上车后,发现司机不仅没有根据正常的路线,还绕远路行驶,载她到坟场一带。”

男子表示,司机不走高速公路,反而开到坟场一带,还坚持路线较快。“对方原本还声称要到杨厝港载另一名乘客,最后却称对方取消行程。女友感到非常不安,拨电向我和家人求救,并说出所在位置。结果,对方马上从万礼路出口离开,改用高速公路,之后就一直保持沉默。”

事后,男子向女友了解情况,并查看司机的资料,才赫然发现对方用了一名黑白老妇的头像照,让他毛骨悚然。

“庆幸的是女友马上拨电求救,司机才不敢‘乱来’。至今,我们仍不清楚对方的意图,选择公开这件事,只希望能警惕其他使用者,上车前应该先留意司机的资料。”

Grab发言人受询时表示,已经展开调查。

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Maybe the bf just dumped the gf? Haha..

But with this kind of profile photo, I also won’t take.

Twincharged
(edited)

some time i just dun understand why these women try to save few dollar and take the risk, not saying hitch drivers are bad people.

I picked up many riders at very early in the morning say 4plus am, I presume it's the gf going home but bf help to book uber and the gf take the uber car to go home. Many of them the bf have cars at his house somemore (at private estates and condos) . The best part is its cash payment, he expect his gf to pay cash for the trip that he booked for her. Well.. Edited by Yewheng

Supersonic

But with this kind of profile photo, I also won’t take.

I believe many riders would not take a closer look on the driver profile photo de, most would see the car model and car plate.

Supersonic

nowadays young couple different liao. the girl doesnt want the guy to waste money, SG is safe, no need to worry etc... the guy cant be bothered too, chivalry is hard to find nowadays

But with this kind of profile photo, I also wonât take.

Mandai cremation?
  • Praise 1