• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
34 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 31 January 2016 - 12:49 PM

Nlatio
  • Premium member
    Nlatio
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Bro

Just to check if the Pioneer AVH-X5850BT can add GPS function??

________________________________________________________________________________
________
PSN ID: Nlatio

Posted 01 February 2016 - 09:23 PM

Simplecar
  • Premium member
    Simplecar
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Bro

Just to check if the Pioneer AVH-X5850BT can add GPS function??

i am about to install the above. Was told that it can be done. Recommended Explorer usingGalactio Map. Have not decided whether to add the GPS module (could cost $400)

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:45 AM

Nlatio
  • Premium member
    Nlatio
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i am about to install the above. Was told that it can be done. Recommended Explorer usingGalactio Map. Have not decided whether to add the GPS module (could cost $400)

Thanks bro. Wow its quite ex...
________________________________________________________________________________
________
PSN ID: Nlatio

Posted 02 February 2016 - 05:32 AM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Plug in your smartphone and you should be able to get GPS maps by downloading it via AppRadioLive.

Nlatio praised this

Just because you've got more posts than me doesn't mean that you're right.

Posted 07 February 2016 - 04:25 AM

Idaddy88
  • Premium member
    Idaddy88
    1st Gear
    Author Image

just installed this HU.  however, when I tried to play avi files via USB, it keeps saying unplayable file.  anyone has the same problem?

Posted 12 February 2016 - 11:13 PM

VincentQuek
  • VincentQuek
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi guys,

May I know how much is this HU? Thanks

Posted 15 February 2016 - 04:32 PM

Vezelian
  • Vezelian
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Plug in your smartphone and you should be able to get GPS maps by downloading it via AppRadioLive.

Hi bro, I installed this HU and downloaded AppRadioLive but was not able to connect Google Map from my hp to the HU.

How did you do it and is there any special cables required? TIA

Posted 15 February 2016 - 06:44 PM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Hi bro, I installed this HU and downloaded AppRadioLive but was not able to connect Google Map from my hp to the HU.
How did you do it and is there any special cables required? TIA

Google Maps does not work on AppRadio. The list of nav apps that I know work on AppRadio are: EC Touch, Navmii and Waze.

Posted 16 February 2016 - 12:40 PM

Vezelian
  • Vezelian
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Do I need to download the nav apps or can I launch them directly from AppRadioLive? Thanks!

Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:28 PM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Do I need to download the nav apps or can I launch them directly from AppRadioLive? Thanks!

You have to download them yourself

Posted 04 March 2016 - 06:11 AM

VincentQuek
  • VincentQuek
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Got this Hu recently, playing movies on it is a pain.

Posted 18 April 2016 - 11:06 PM

killfire
  • Premium member
    killfire
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi bros, newbie here.... Can someone guide how to update the Papago map on a Pioneer AVH x5850BT? Thanks.

Posted 03 May 2016 - 05:02 PM

Vezelian
  • Vezelian
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Any GPS module that is compatible for x5850bt?

Posted 03 May 2016 - 10:03 PM

ILGTCA
  • ILGTCA
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Any GPS module that is compatible for x5850bt?

I thought this HU can link to WAZE... why need GPS module? 

Got this Hu recently, playing movies on it is a pain.

I m getting this HU.. why is it a pain? can share?

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:34 PM

Vezelian
  • Vezelian
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

How do u link WAZE to the HU? Can use normal sub cable to connect the HP to HU?

I thought this HU can link to WAZE... why need GPS module? 

Posted 04 May 2016 - 10:45 PM

ILGTCA
  • ILGTCA
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Should be self explanatory.. although in another language..

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:54 PM

raymonnnn
  • Premium member
    raymonnnn
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi all,

I just installed the 5850 on my car. Just wonder if 5850 have CarPlay to go with iPhone? And the navigation via the appradio live doesn't seems to be very clear( map is blurry).

Posted 24 May 2016 - 09:37 PM

StanleyLee_122496
  • StanleyLee_122496
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi, any chance this hu can show grid lines during reverse parking

Posted 27 May 2016 - 08:50 AM

WillTan
  • WillTan
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I am unable to link WAZE to HU too, not as easy to link mobile phone or connect usb as i thought.

Posted 27 May 2016 - 09:04 AM

raymonnnn
  • Premium member
    raymonnnn
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I am unable to link WAZE to HU too, not as easy to link mobile phone or connect usb as i thought.

Me too. Anyone know how to link it? If we can use google map on this head unit I think it's the best

Back to In-Car-Entertainment  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: pioneer, avh-x5850bt, gps and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users