• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 01 February 2016 - 05:51 PM

audng76
  • Premium member
    audng76
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi. Has anyone driven the Honda Vezel up north to Malacca or KL? How's the performance?

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:54 PM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

my friend drove his.  This he said "Bo Gao Lart" overtake.  Mostly driving on left side of NSH. But very comfortable apparently.

===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:41 PM

Cammys_MR
  • Premium member
    Cammys_MR
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hi. Has anyone driven the Honda Vezel up north to Malacca or KL? How's the performance?

Mine is 1.5X sensing Facelift Petrol,

Mileage around 7k..can go for long running?

What is the risk to drive a new Vezel there?

What precaution must I take and should Steering Lock helps..so what brand and type to buy? :a-m1212:  [sweatdrop]

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:50 PM

Ichibawa
  • Premium member
    Ichibawa
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Mine is 1.5X sensing Facelift Petrol,

Mileage around 7k..can go for long running?

What is the risk to drive a new Vezel there?

What precaution must I take and should Steering Lock helps..so what brand and type to buy? :a-m1212:  [sweatdrop]

If you are so concern about losing your ride the best advise to give is don't drive there.

Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:25 PM

firelim
  • firelim
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

my friend drove his.  This he said "Bo Gao Lart" overtake.  Mostly driving on left side of NSH. But very comfortable apparently.

Ai Gao Lart Bo?

Back to Testing  ·  MCF Forum Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: vezel, honda, north-south highway and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users