Any recommended tyre shop

Franwilliam

Supersonic
(edited)

I tried a few shops.

I have to say AL is my favourite.

Good price, good installation and many choices of tyres.

The only problem is Paya Lebar Rd is extremely congested.

I'll go during the weekends like a Sunday.

Edited by Kb27
↡ Advertisement

no links with them . . . .

I have to say; AL Tyres has a good stock of tyres, fresh newly arrivals etc.!!!

I received call from boss when tyres arrived, and changed the next day..... Cool

but . . . . . Stamford, such big name here is worst!....

I called them, they said: Haveeeee, but must arrange.  you confirm then come down come down! sure give you discount one.....

when arrived, then they claimed: alamak, warehouse buzy, come again tml, I will call you

again, arrived after being called.... to discover that:

- priced above all by at least 30-40% more expensive (then give iscount for 5-10%!)

- worst of all, old stock as early as 2014 !!!

beri beri dishonest!

I wish Chairman or Management of Stamford read this bad customer service here 

otherwise they are business will not able to grow further to World standard (now they are the Biggest Tire company in Asia )

But wonder how can they grew today from small backyard tire shop in Jurong area ? [thumbsup]

But wonder how can they grew today from small backyard tire shop in Jurong area ? [thumbsup]

developments, trading, commodativesly etc  . . . .

when their stocks grew, mortgage with bigger loans to build more diversified business models than just only tires . . .

their retail customer services becomes just a routine executions with least focus as long as operational cost is sustained.

thus, staffs & operators just need to follow supervisory rules.... i.e. to clear stock etc.

as such, they just try their luck to rid off very old stock in the expense of hiding them from customer

with conceit and self-inflation from their reputation, price tags are raised even with the expense of old stocks!

pui !!!...... gave up on them.

So far have not bought any tyres from Stamford tyre cos I find their prices not competitive.

Can get better deals buy just surfing a bit and making a few phone calls.

Neutral Newbie

Hi all

Am getting my car next week and very new to the car scene.

Just checking with the vets here, if i change my stock tyre and rims on the day i collect my car, will the tyre shop take in 'trade-ins' and if they do, anyone got any idea the range they will tend to take in?

Anyway, it will be a humble mazda 3 HB 16" rims if i remember correctly. :mellow:

• Praise 1

Hi all

Am getting my car next week and very new to the car scene.

Just checking with the vets here, if i change my stock tyre and rims on the day i collect my car, will the tyre shop take in 'trade-ins' and if they do, anyone got any idea the range they will tend to take in?

Anyway, it will be a humble mazda 3 HB 16" rims if i remember correctly. :mellow:

yes, can be arranged.

let the tyre shop know in advance what tyre you want and what you are trading in and agree on the price.

collect your car and drive straight to the tyre shop, will probably have less than 30kms done, considered take off tyres.

last time I did this was with Khai Wah. Can call a few of the popular ones and compare the net top up quotes.

enjoy your new ride  [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

yes, can be arranged.

let the tyre shop know in advance what tyre you want and what you are trading in and agree on the price.

collect your car and drive straight to the tyre shop, will probably have less than 30kms done, considered take off tyres.

last time I did this was with Khai Wah. Can call a few of the popular ones and compare the net top up quotes.

enjoy your new ride  [thumbsup]

Thanks!!

Anyone recommend Chin Wah at Killiney? 

Worked near there so feel quite tempted to just change my tyres there...not sure if its expensive though cause I always see all the luxury cars change their tyres there  [smash]

• Praise 1

Not this Kim hoe shit again.

Which Kim Hoe?? Please clarify.

The one at Ubi or the one at kaki Bukit?

Anyone recommend Chin Wah at Killiney? 

Worked near there so feel quite tempted to just change my tyres there...not sure if its expensive though cause I always see all the luxury cars change their tyres there  [smash]

Haven't you answered your own question?  Want cheap better find a shop with all the lau pok cars....

I am also a loyal customer of Guan Lee. The boss Mr. Tay is a very nice person and he's service oriented. He does everything himself, basically a OMO. The price is also very competitive. Accept NETS and credit card.

He also carries Amaron battery at a good price.

But do take note that his choice of tyres are limited, mainly Dunlop, Firestone and Kumho. Does not sell rims too.

Is this the place bro?

Address : 2 Kaki Bukit Ave 2 #01-19 Kaki Bukit Autohub S(417921) (map) spacer.gifspacer.gif Opening Hours : 9am - 6.30pm (Mon - Sat) Close on Sun & PHs spacer.gifspacer.gif Phone : 67441152 / 97898121 spacer.gifspacer.gif Fax : 67441152

Is this the place bro?

Address : 2 Kaki Bukit Ave 2 #01-19 Kaki Bukit Autohub S(417921) (map) spacer.gifspacer.gif Opening Hours : 9am - 6.30pm (Mon - Sat) Close on Sun & PHs spacer.gifspacer.gif Phone : 67441152 / 97898121 spacer.gifspacer.gif Fax : 67441152

Yes it is bro.

Hi all, I stay near Pioneer, is there any tyre shops to recommend? 

I can try that is one Pirelli model shop near soon lee if I recall my memory correctly

Isit the one with Pirelli Performance Center written along Boon Lay Way that one?? Anyone been there?

I know that is a big long kan there, setup looks great to me

↡ Advertisement