Which Car would you buy and why?

Kazuya

Lets just say there's alot of 3rd party workshops that would be able to help your car compared to Mazda. Would think its the new engines that may be an issue.

You mean more workshop able to help to repair Honda then mazda?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

When i was looking at cars, the Honda SE gave many freebies compared to what a Mazda SE will give  :a-m1212:

TS, can I add 1 more car for your consideration? I would have chosen Honda CIty and reason being:

1) Fuel economy

2) Great drive with plenty of features (Although less than K3)

3) Great horsepower from a 1.5L engine

4) Super big boot space which is good for families with small kids and many things to store

5) Competitive pricing

6) Last but not least, its a VTEC!!

Now for the cons of a Honda car.

1) Expensive spare parts

2) AD tend not to throw in any freebies/discounts (very little if any)

3) Not that I can think of now. But can update me if there are any.

When i was looking at cars, the Honda SE gave many freebies compared to what a Mazda SE will give  :a-m1212:

Bro, care to pm me what kinda freebies they throwing in? So i can nego with them further.. hehe.. My nego skills not so good leh.. Thanks in advance.

Another option not in your list is the NISSAN DIG-S 1.2 Supercharged.

Costs $7K less than the Jazz 1.5, and similar bhp. Fuel Economical.

Interior is more spacious than all cars in your list. Can sit in the rear cross legged.

Another option not in your list is the NISSAN DIG-S 1.2 Supercharged.

Costs $7K less than the Jazz 1.5, and similar bhp. Fuel Economical.

Interior is more spacious than all cars in your list. Can sit in the rear cross legged.

I driving a note digs now. It accelerates fast.

Dear All,

I have narrowed down my choices to the few cars listed below (Some are of the same category, some are not). All Cat A cars.

If given a choice, which will you choose and why? Noting that I will be driving quite a lot, appproximatly 30-35k mileage yearly.

1) Honda Jazz RS (1.5)

2) Mazda 3 Sedan

3) Renault Megane GT-Line Diesel

4) KIA Forte K3

5) Renault Fluence Diesel

6) Hyundai Elantra

Thanks all!

Choose from ur list..definitely honda jazz.. fuel efficient good..hahaha..and honda produce reliable cars..and honda jazz got wide variety of colours to choose from..so yes, honda jazz..

Dear All,

I have narrowed down my choices to the few cars listed below (Some are of the same category, some are not). All Cat A cars.

If given a choice, which will you choose and why? Noting that I will be driving quite a lot, appproximatly 30-35k mileage yearly.

1) Honda Jazz RS (1.5)

2) Mazda 3 Sedan

3) Renault Megane GT-Line Diesel

4) KIA Forte K3

5) Renault Fluence Diesel

6) Hyundai Elantra

Thanks all!

Bro, your mileage is almost like mine. I used to hit 40k regularly but now for the past 3 to 4 years its around 30+-k. If you are concern about FC then Jazz is your choice. But if you are like me, dont give a damn about FC, and prefer a car that is good to drive and handling is good simply because we are on the road more often, then hehe, Mazda 3 is your choice. The other one is Renault Megane. But given it is conti, maintenance can be ahem, ahem  :a-censored:

1) Honda Jazz RS (1.5) - best petrol fc, best reliability, svc n parts pricey

2) Mazda 3 Sedan - so so fc, ok reliability, svc n parts very pricey

3) Renault Megane GT-Line Diesel - 2nd best fc here, reliability no comment, svc n parts no comment

4) KIA Forte K3 - avg petrol fc, ok reliability, svc n parts less pricey

5) Renault Fluence Diesel - should be best fc here, reliability no comment, svc n parts no comment

6) Hyundai Elantra - avg petrol fc, ok reliability, svc n parts should b most affordable here

I think id go for honda jazz if purely based on fc n reliability, n elantra if purely based on svc n parts. I kiasi type, if not becos I'm owning a korean ride, may nvr consider until frens driving them n commented no reliability issues, esp drivetrain. So, renault n diesel r out for me, even they have best fc.

• Praise 1