• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
13 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:00 AM

Cow28
  • Premium member
    Cow28
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Guys,

Anyone here knows when will KM bring in the 6th generation Odyssey? 

Cheers!

Attached Thumbnails

• 2016-odyssey-minivan-interior-detail.jpg
  • resize-image.jpg
  • resize-image (1).jpg

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:10 AM

Hotnyh
  • Premium member
    Hotnyh
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is this the US model? 
The USA has been getting a larger Oddy than us for many years. Our model is still too new to be replaced I would think. 

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:18 AM

Runforyourlife
  • Premium member
    Runforyourlife
    5th Gear
    Author Image

No news of it yet...

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:33 AM

Duckduck
  • Duckduck
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hi Guys,

Cheers!

thats d US edition lah

Pursuant to section 49, subsection 7e, paragraph a...

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:45 AM

grandis123
  • grandis123
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

No wonder, i was wondering how come the US Odyssey is nicer and bigger than here. is it because our car park lots here are smaller in general.

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:49 AM

Hotnyh
  • Premium member
    Hotnyh
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Think is has more to do with the average size of an American vs everyone else (and I don't just mean Asians).

Posted 04 February 2016 - 10:07 AM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

KM not likely to replace Ody any time soon. It's prob the top earner for them now, and still bringing in the $$. No need replacement yet.

COE down $11.6k, Ody price down only $5k...

Posted 04 February 2016 - 10:27 AM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    6th Gear
    Author Image

KM not likely to replace Ody any time soon. It's prob the top earner for them now, and still bringing in the $$. No need replacement yet.

COE down $11.6k, Ody price down only $5k...

has KM revised their price? 

Posted 04 February 2016 - 12:02 PM

chuanyan128
  • chuanyan128
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi Guys,

Cheers!

This Odyssey is for North America market only. SG will never get this. Wikipedia will tell you a bit more.

Posted 04 February 2016 - 02:34 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

has KM revised their price? 

cited in today's ST leh...

Posted 04 February 2016 - 10:47 PM

Cow28
  • Premium member
    Cow28
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Thanks guys.. yeh found out this is the USA version. So disappointed.. no choice.. need to think about this current version.

at 138... rebate at 42K .. depre 12k plus a year... going to consider it.

Posted 10 April 2016 - 08:21 AM

Silver023
  • Silver023
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

http://www.reviewsof...ey-latest-news/

Seems like there is indeed a new version to be released!

Features a v6 3.5l engine! I asked KM and they (unsurprisingly) said they didn' t know when the launch will be (or if there is a new version)

Posted 10 April 2016 - 11:22 AM

Silver023
  • Silver023
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

http://www.caranddri...spy-photos-news

New car seen being tested in US

Edited by Silver023, 10 April 2016 - 11:24 AM.

Posted 10 April 2016 - 02:57 PM

chuanyan128
  • chuanyan128
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Oh please.... It's North America model not for the rest of the world. SG gets the smaller Odyssey (RC1) same as the rest of the world. Can only say KM SE mostly incompetent, don't know what you talking about so standard reply is don't know when. Moreover, current model still quite new, next facelift probably at least 2 years later, don't even talk about a total new model.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Honda Odyssey

Honda Odyssey  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Picnic06-Biante15  |  2Fast2Furious

The next MPV on my shopping list after my current reaches the 10 years life.

I test driven the new Odyssey the moment it arrive at showroom at Ubi. The comfort and handling was supered. My families like the interior design while my mother-in-law likes the sliding door cos of easy boarding & alighting as she is slightl... » Read More

Honda Odyssey

Honda Odyssey  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by The_Bear  |  2Fast2Furious

A strangely interesting car

No, I was not going to buy the Odyssey. MPVs are dry, boring and soul-less. I wouldn't be caught dead in one. I was at Kah Motor mainly as a 3rd party and provide objective opinions for my colleague. And to act as counterweight for a test dri... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Honda Odyssey

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, hondahonda odyssey 2016 and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users