2013 - 2018 3rd Gen Mercedes A class (W176)

Yaloryalor

Supercharged

thanks, will until 20th Feb as per your advise.

any particular reason tho?

high chance of diesel tax hike to be announced in Budget

Edited by Eyke
↡ Advertisement

Can i check what would be a reasonable depreciation value for a 2nd hand A180 (around 2yr old)? 

looking at sgcarmart ads, which are showing > 12k/yr, which is the depre for a new A180...

Would 10.5-11k/yr be reasonable?

Edited by baileymurphy

Can i check what would be a reasonable depreciation value for a 2nd hand A180 (around 2yr old)? 

looking at sgcarmart ads, which are showing > 12k/yr, which is the depre for a new A180...

Would 10.5-11k/yr be reasonable?

A question to your question:- why not go for a new one since the dep is roughly the same? Lower down-payment?

12k/year depreciation for A180 that's 2 years old means if you get a brand new one, it should cost 24k more only. 30% downpayment is 7.2k. Surely can afford 7.2k extra downpayment if can afford Merc right?  :D

A question to your question:- why not go for a new one since the dep is roughly the same? Lower down-payment?

I am thinking of this as well, if depre is same whether new or pre-owned, make sense to go for a new car, but am hoping to get an indication of a reasonable depre when negotiating.

12k/year depreciation for A180 that's 2 years old means if you get a brand new one, it should cost 24k more only. 30% downpayment is 7.2k. Surely can afford 7.2k extra downpayment if can afford Merc right?  :D

downright accurate assumption on affordability  [rolleyes]

I am thinking of this as well, if depre is same whether new or pre-owned, make sense to go for a new car, but am hoping to get an indication of a reasonable depre when negotiating.

downright accurate assumption on affordability  [rolleyes]

If makes more sense to buy new, unless you don't meet the downpayment eligibility .  or need a car quick 

good luck!

Is anyone A180 braking system causing them problems? Everytime i press or relase the brake, it creaks loudly as if the brake is going to crack soon. Everytime someone heavy sits in the back seat, the car creaks loudly too. I bought the car only mid last year, barely a year old. Does not sound normal to me.

anyone purchased the A class from PI?

Hello!

You should check with both PIs and C&C for their pricing/packages before deciding!

Signed an A180 with C&C late last month after comparing both PI and C&C packages. C&C gave me a better deal (both freebies & trade In value of my old ride).

Is anyone A180 braking system causing them problems? Everytime i press or relase the brake, it creaks loudly as if the brake is going to crack soon. Everytime someone heavy sits in the back seat, the car creaks loudly too. I bought the car only mid last year, barely a year old. Does not sound normal to me.

Hello!

Have you sent your car back to C&C to diagnose the issue? Am interested to know what is the cause of the creaking considering your ride is less than a year old :wacko:

Hello!

You should check with both PIs and C&C for their pricing/packages before deciding!

Signed an A180 with C&C late last month after comparing both PI and C&C packages. C&C gave me a better deal (both freebies & trade In value of my old ride).

any recommendations for PIs?

I'm looking to buy a (1 pc only) low mileage used A180 or A200 directly from private seller (not Used Car Dealer/Salesman) for my personal use.  If anyone is thinking of trading-in yours to C&C, please PM me and maybe we can deal.  Cash, no need loan.

I'm looking to buy a (1 pc only) low mileage used A180 or A200 directly from private seller (not Used Car Dealer/Salesman) for my personal use.  If anyone is thinking of trading-in yours to C&C, please PM me and maybe we can deal.  Cash, no need loan.

Cash or loan not too much diff for the seller. Price is the main consideration. 

Turbocharged

someone offered this to me too and i also don't think it makes sense. but a check show this is what they are trying to sell. the A180 back design not that exciting, could have followed the CLA design. 

any new face lift coming soon? 

Anyone one signed up for the A Class this year? Placed deposit in Feb, got COE in Mar, and supposed to collect in May/June. So far no news of collection yet heh..

Neutral Newbie

Anyone one signed up for the A Class this year? Placed deposit in Feb, got COE in Mar, and supposed to collect in May/June. So far no news of collection yet heh..

Hey I sent u a PM seem that ur mail box is blocked...

Hey I sent u a PM seem that ur mail box is blocked...

Bro I did receive your PM haha. Will whatsapp you as requested.
↡ Advertisement