2013 - 2018 3rd Gen Mercedes A class (W176)

Yaloryalor

The new A-class hatchback is really very pretty, but the boot space is still an issue for me. I would really really love if they make the concept A-class sedan come to life. That would be a deal closure for me.

↡ Advertisement

The new A-class hatchback is really very pretty, but the boot space is still an issue for me. I would really really love if they make the concept A-class sedan come to life. That would be a deal closure for me.

Juz get CLA

How much boot space u need?

Juz get CLA

How much boot space u need?

I play golf with a friend or 2. So minimally need to fit 2 golf bags plus our misc golf stuff at the boot.

I have a pet peeve on frameless doors that's why I still prefer a sedan. But looking at the merc concept, there should be a sedan, unless they just upgraded the CLA, then I might consider that.

I play golf with a friend or 2. So minimally need to fit 2 golf bags plus our misc golf stuff at the boot.

I have a pet peeve on frameless doors that's why I still prefer a sedan. But looking at the merc concept, there should be a sedan, unless they just upgraded the CLA, then I might consider that.

Ask your fren to drive lor.

Why not just get a Camry?

[thumbsup]

Ask your fren to drive lor.

Why not just get a Camry?

[thumbsup]

Haha, at 32, Camry is out of my radar, unless they bring in the US spec models. Arhh, that would be a diff story.

• Praise 1

Haha, at 32, Camry is out of my radar, unless they bring in the US spec models. Arhh, that would be a diff story.

Agent bring in US spec Camry will sell at about 200k.

Might as well get the C class.

Cost lesser and bigger boot space. 

anyone knows when will the 2018 version be at the showroom for sale?  [nod]

Need to clear inspection, VES ,etc.

Think at least end 2018 earliest.

luckily i sold my A else value will drop badly due to the new model... also my old model kana twice recalled for electronic problems... guess they didnt really solve the problem.

Trade in for what car?
  • Praise 1